Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

I Think My Boyfriend Has Had Anal Sex, How Can You Tell?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. I just found a bisexual cd in his closet. He swears he's never had anal sex with a man but he confessed he had two swinger afairs years ago. I didn't know what swinger meant until he explained it to me. He says him and the other guy touched each other but never did anything. He constantly soils his pants and even after he takes a shower he soils the towel. He is slightly overweight so I thought it might have to do with his weight now I believe he may have had anal sex during his swinger times or he might even be doing it now! Can any one give me some advice on where I can go get some good info on this. I'm so embarressed I can't tell anyone I know. Any clinic I can call or book I can read? Is there a nurse or Dr. In the group that can give me more precise info.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
There is no way to tell if he has had anal sex unless he has some internal injury that could only be caused by insertion.Some guys just don't get the whole wiping thing and don't do a good job of cleaning themselves.If he is overweight,he may not be able to reach as well and that could be part of the problem.Ask him to be honest about his sexual past,because he could be putting you at risk if he is not!Good luck.Patty
|

replied October 10th, 2004
Experienced User
He doesn't have to have had anal sex to have problems with his rear end. If he was born with a weak pelvic floor he would most certainly have these problems. The pressure on his pelvic floor from his weight may also come into play. If you want to learn more about the pelvic floor in males there are lost of websites to help you out. Just check google.
|

Extremely eHealthy
It could be tons of things. Ibs, some kind of untreated infection, etc. Lots of people have anal sex for some reason and they don't "soil" themselves.
|

Experienced User
Btw what is a bisexual cd? I agree with hotsafrik. You'd have to be using gloves and two hands to have that much of a sphinctar problem, if it was due to sexual activity.
|