Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Urinating Too Much

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Hi i'm just wondering what the deal could be...I urinate 3-4 times in the night, sometimes 2-3, but it really annoys me and has been going on for about a year now. I also urinate a lot through the day and have no idea what the problem could be. I do enjoy lifting weights a lot and I take some supplements like creatine and protein, could these things have an effect on me urinating a lot? Because when i'm off these supplements I still urinate a lot, so if anyone can help thanks!!!

Brad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper drexl
|

replied November 26th, 2004
I Seem to Be the Same
I take creatine and protein. Recently I have been peeing alot during the day. Sometimes every hour. I stopped taking the creatine, but still take protein and still do it. I don't get up during the night though. Wondering if you found anything out yet?
|

replied December 10th, 2004
This is purely a guess but I was reading somewhere that, enlarged prostate can put pressure and cause frequent trips to the bathroom if this true then, perhaps taking creatin and other muscle enhancers such as high protien diets like red meat, might augment testosterone levels and therefore the combination of masterbation and the idem, might enlarge your prostate.
|
Quick Reply