Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Am I Too Young For Rhinoplasty?

I recently turned 16, and when the survey here goes about, "which part of your body are you not satisfied with..." I always answer, my nose, I had a bad case of acne long ago and I had a huge bump on my nose, thanks to my meddling friend who popped it, it became a permanent scar, even kolloid treatments couldn't help, now my nose may be alittle tall at the bridge but the tip is rounded and i'd like it to be more pointier and to have a better shape, can rhinoplasty also help the nose look more pointier rather than just focusing on elevating the nose bridge? Am I too young for rhinoplasty?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 27th, 2009
You should do what makes you happy, and no, you are not too young to want to improve your appearance. rainbow rainbow
|

replied December 8th, 2009
Am I Too Young For Rhinoplasty?
Are you not satisfaction with your look and skin? so visit plastic surgeon.They give you right suggestion.After plastic surgery you looking too young and feeling better.
|

replied December 10th, 2009
Hi,

There is no age limit for rhinoplasty surgery thats why it is very common among teenagers. But still for teenagers a rhinoplastic surgeon should follow various guidelines.

It will be better if you consult a qualified and experienced surgeon.

Well jsut few days back my brother undergoes a face lift surgery by Dr. John Diaz who offers his services in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. And he was quite happy with the surgery. But he was not a teenager. Smile
|

replied February 9th, 2010
While selecting a plastic surgeon , be sure to check about his credentials and his reputation. I know a friend whose plastic surgery did not go the way it was expected and she was completely shattered by the result. Then she went to other surgeon to make things right and this time after doing a lot of research she went to Dr. John Diaz and she got the result this time. I saw someone mentioning this doctor's name and it reminded me of my friend.
|