Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

mild abdominal pains , tired , out of energy , sore nipples

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I did get af for a day followed by light spotting. Im having mild abdominal pains, im tired, out of energy, keep getting dizzy, feel sick through out the day, uranate more often, am more hungry, get head aches, backs aches, along with the newest symptom...Very sore nipples, and took 2 pregnancy tests with very light faint pink lines on both of them. (can be seen with out direct light)
ive decided to wait to see if I get af at the third week of this month instead of going to the dr because it would take longer to get in to see him then waiting.

If I dont get af, im going to a free clinic or the crisis pregnancy center to get a pregnancy test.
Is there anyway that I could find out for sure without missing my next af or getting a pregnancy test?
Any advice is greatful.

Alicia
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 6th, 2003
Sounds to me like ur pregnant...
If there are 2 lines then its positive
|

Survey Says....
Sounds like you're pregnant (congratulations) a line is a line.. Faint or not. You can always try getting a ovulation test and if the line comes out as dark as the control line then you're definately pregnant.
|

Experienced User
It definately does sound like you're pregnant. You can go to planned parenthood for very cheep and they can tell you. It might be a pain, but it's quick and cheep. Although, a line is a line so more than likely you're pregnant.
|

replied October 7th, 2003
Thank You All
Thanks all... I'll stop posting about it now. Wink lol
thanks for all your help, and when I find out for sure at the end of the month, i'll post it on here.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile