Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Gf Unable to Have An Orgasm?

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
My girlfriend was sexually molested a few years ago and she said the gyno told her she is unable to have an orgasm because of what the molester did(he shoved his entire fist inside her) she said that her hymen was torn in more than one place and thats why. I thought the hymen had nothing to do with that and some girls dont even have one. Could it be something else damaged by what he did? If thats true cant she still have an orgasm by clitoral stimulation? I love her more than anything and I want her to enjoy it when we do stuff.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 4th, 2004
Experienced User
Having an orgasm isnt just physical it has alot to do with the head. Maybe this molestation she went thru has caused some emotional problems, which is very common. Until she deals with the trauma she went thru it may never be possible. As for the physical aspect of it im not sure.
|

replied October 11th, 2004
Experienced User
Man that would hurt. I've been sexually active for 6 years and you still can't get more much in there. Neutral as for the physical problem causing her to not orgasm she would have had to been emensely scard inside, which would mean spikes and such. The hymen does not have any nerve endings that can lead to an orgasm so that is not why she doesn't orgasm. Her g-spot would have to be ripped to shreads and her clit would have to but cut off. So it's definately the mental side of the situation. A friend of mine was molested as a child by her female baby sitter and even though she wasn't physically damaged she's selfconcious she doesn't have sex. Neither does she feel comfortable being naked.

So even it is possiblefor her body to give her internal or external stimulation, doesn't mean her mind will. These wounds take time to heal.

I don't mean to be gory with all the cutting and spikes, but it's true. I know a fair bit about rape.
|
Quick Reply