Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Smelly Private Area?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
My private area is kinda smelly... I mean not the testicular area but the area beneath the testicles and right before my !**@! (really apologize for the use of words), or in other words, the area between my thighs.. Which connect to the private parts, yeah thats the place....
Any way to reduse the amount of smell that comes from there? This sweat gathers over there, its nothing that can be seen, its just sweat with a very unusual smell..

Just to let u know...
- I take a shower everyday
- I workout every day , and then again take a shower after that...
- I wear boxers-like-underwear...

What to do?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper _shorty_
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2004
Community Volunteer
Maybe you have a yeast infection or something - ask your doctor and they may be able to prescribe you something for it.
|

replied May 6th, 2009
Spray deodorant/antiperspirant. It's like your armpits but worse. Moisture gets trapped there and causes bacteria to form. Deodorant/antiperspirant helps prevent moisture from building up.

Powder helps too but I like the deodorant/antiperspirant better.
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2009
u might have what I have a rare syndrome google females with a fish oder smell good luck
|

replied April 21st, 2010
private part scratching me
|

replied September 1st, 2010
dry yourself after hot or cold baths, laundry frequently, avoid foods and spices with a lot of sugar or salt
|

replied March 28th, 2012
I thought that sugar might have something to do with this as I ate a lot of sweets over the weekend and had an outbreak of this soon after. The lesion was kinda pussie as well
|

replied March 28th, 2012
I thought that sugar might have something to do with this as I ate a lot of sweets over the weekend and had an outbreak of this soon after. The lesion was kinda pussie as well
|
Quick Reply