Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Any Tips

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
The first time I had sex it was very uncomfortable and I couldn't wet . I was gettin wet when we fool around but when it came time to have sex I dried up. Does anyone know anything that can help me be more relaxed so it doesn't hurt and so my juicies can flow.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Lube
A lick-out just before sex should fix the problem. If that's not enough lube then maybe you should use lube, or an all natural massage oil (ie body shop stuff). You really shouldn't use musch else. So don't go grab anything you can find. Alot of moisturisers or oils could be dangerous to your health if left inside you.
|

replied October 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Be careful what you choose is right. If using a condom for protection some things not designed to be used as lubes can break down the condom therefore reducing it effectivness. Exclamation
|
Quick Reply