Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Terrible Morning Stomach Pains, Help

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I am a 19 year old man, and whenever I wake up in the morning, my stomach hurts really really bad, when I eat breakfast the pains go away after 2 hours, am I just really hungry in the morning or what, this has only been happening to me the past few weeks, is there a possibility that I might have an ulcer or something? Thanks for your time
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 7th, 2003
It really sounds like you may have an ulcer, or the starting of one, especially when you say you have pain on an empty stomach and eating something relieves the pain. Don't let it get worse before seeking medical advice. If you catch it early and have it treated properly you could avoid having it worsen. I had a friend with bleeding ulcers and suffered with it all the time. Have it checked out soon.
|

replied April 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Does this mean I have an ulcar too because every morning when I wake up my stomach is aching and making growling noises
|
Quick Reply