Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Why Does My Stomache/uterus Area Hurt So Bad

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
My stomach hurts really bad right now. Often its after ive had sex.. For a few days following. What I call bonking. It feels like my boyfriend hits my cervix really hard. I thought maybe it was something like a cyst. Im not certain and I dont wnat to rush to the doctors office if its nothing. Sometimes I get really sharp pains in my lower abdomen and certain movements cause very harsh pain. Is this a stomach problem? An ulcer? Or could it really be something internal to do with my works? Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sherawks
|

replied October 1st, 2004
Ok.. I have noticed something today about my stomache pains. Yesterday after I had half a cup of coffee.. I really started to feel pain in my stomach. It went away later in the evening. This morning I had half a cup again and instantly my stomach is like burning almost like a uti in my lower tummy. Someone told me yesterday that I am too young to have an ulcer (22) but my boyfriend said thats not true. He also said that his ex wife, use to get pains in her stomach after eating broccoli and she wentt to the doctor and they said she had an allergy and that is caused her an ulcer. Is it possible to be allergic to coffee or the whitener, so suddenly and get an ulcer from it? Im going to see how I am tomorrow without coffee.. But I am strongly thinking that it has something to do with it. I dont know much about ulcers.. Do they need to be treated by a physician? Or will it simply go away?

Thanks, any reply would be greatly appreciated.
|

replied October 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
It is possible to have an ulcer at your age, but it is rare.. It sounds like you say your pains are in your lower abdomen or are there some pains in your stomach? As for the sex part.. If your partner is too long it is possible for them to bruise you down there and get lower abdominal pains (i had this with an ex-boyfriend). It sounds like you may have this plus some kind of irritation with your stomach going on? Coffee is acidic and can bother your stomach... Do you put milk or cream in it? You can develop either an allergy or an intollerance to milk at any point in your life. If it is an ulcer.. They can treat it with medicine, but if you have an ulcer then there would probably be a wider range of foods that would bother you. If it continues it never hurts to go to a doctor though.
|

replied January 17th, 2009
Lower abdominal back & abdominal pain
I have been getting sharp pains in my lower right abdomen and back. When the pains aren't sharp they are dull and achy. Also it feels like my stomach is burning as well. Every once in a while I will get nauseated but it doesn't last for very long. I recently got a paps smear and are waiting the results. I went to my primary care doctor and she did another pelvic exam and said that my right ovary felt fuller than my left. So I went for an ultrasound and that came back negative. She said maybe a pulled a muscle, but I know a pulled muscle doesn't feel like this. Also...it is painful to have intercourse and after I do have it (which is just with one partner my husband) my stomach swells for a few days and can't even touch it, it hurts so bad. Please let me know if anyone has a clue what this is. Thanks
|

replied February 23rd, 2009
emmabelle i have the same pains as you i have not bin 4 a ultrascan yet but it hurts wen i have sex to but my pains are consistant and will not go away. me and mh fiance do not use protection so could i have sum fin wrong with my ovarys??
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2009
Hello...
My stomach hurts o such a degree that I often contemplate slitting my wrists -- in hopes that some other region of my body will hurt instead. It's like a nauseating feeling that never subsides -- often worse right before I'm about to go to sleep.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

The YOUNG kids out there who have stomach pains -- LISTEN! (I'm only 23 but I know)! Do NOT hold in your farts!! I know you're in classes all day and it's embarrassing to let out your smelly gas, but you cannot keep it inside. This will for sure cause your stomach to hurt.

So go out in the hall. Run into the bathroom. Hide somewhere where you can let your farts out!
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
pain on my lower right side of stomach please help!!
i have this wiered pain on my right side on my lower stomach when ma and my boyfriend have sex it feels like i=he is poking me and its an uncomfortable feeling and it barely started not too long ago and we have been sexsually active for over 2 years and never have i felt like this b4 till now fand sometimes when i sit i fell the oain a little sharoer has anyone felt this b4 does it go away or should i go to the doctor? please help its been like 4 days now...
|

replied August 15th, 2009
ok your not to young to get a ulcer i have 3 of them and i ve had them since i was like 17 and im 20 now i take meds for mine tho i have now been takin it for 3 years every day sum days it helps sum days it dont i have gerd tho and stomach ulcers and i have a Gastritis ulcer to help you out a lil more on the stomach ulcer heres sum info......... Description of Ulcer
The stomach is a bag of muscle that crushes and mixes food with the digestive "juices" - hydrochloric acid and pepsin. If the lining of the stomach (or duodenum) is damaged in one place or another, the acid and pepsin go to work on the lining as they would on food, breaking it down as though to digest it.

An ulcer is the result of an imbalance between aggressive and defensive factors. On one hand, too much acid and pepsin can damage the stomach lining and cause ulcers. On the other hand (and more commonly), the damage comes first from some other causes, making the stomach lining susceptible to even an ordinary level of gastric acid.

If a person does not receive treatment for ulcers, it could lead to a bleeding ulcer (the ulcer has eaten into blood vessels and the blood has seeped into the digestive tract), a perforated ulcer (the ulcer has eaten a hole in the wall of the stomach or duodenum and bacteria and partially digested food has spilled into the hole, causing inflammation) or a narrowing and obstruction of the intestinal opening preventing food from leaving the stomach and entering the small intestine.
|

replied May 10th, 2012
belly pain
Yes you can be young and have and ulcer I'm 19 and my belly hurts rally bad and is bubble in rite now and I don't have to her the bathroom so yes u can get ulcer at a young age
|