Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Bleeding...But I dont have my period???

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am on the Depo Provera shot, and I normally dont start spotting until about a week or two before im due to get my next shot. Im not due to get an other shot until the end of august, and I started bleeding a tiny bit..but its not a period and it dosent look like period blood. It looks like blood when u have a cut or something. And I had sex with my boyfriend about 4 days ago and thats when I started to notice blood. So could it be something to do with my shot, or something to do with with me having sex with my boyfriend?! Would anybody be able to help me Embarassed . Thank You!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2003
Shot
How long have you been on the shot? They say you can do like that for a couple of months of starting it. If it continues after a couple of months then you could have a hormone imbalance or throid levels could be off.
|

replied July 23rd, 2003
a while now...
I have had like over 3 or 4 shots now..so it has been a while. Thats why I thought that this kinda stuff would be all regular by now..but I guess not. Crying or Very sad
|

replied July 31st, 2003
it takes about a year for them to get regular. My friend is on depo.
|

replied July 31st, 2003
i know...
yeah I know...But it has been way more than a year..i just went to the clinic the other day...and i had got more shots than i thought..so i dunno Confused
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Andrew Rynne