Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

How Does Implantation Bleeding Look Like?? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I just wanted to know how does implantation bleeding look like?? How long does it really lasts??? And how do you know if it's really implantation bleeding???
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Girrly
|

replied September 23rd, 2004
Experienced User
Implantation bleeding usually occours around the day your period would have been due. It's usually just spotting a browinish pinkish colour. It can last a day or last a week. I had spotting for 5 weeks with my first daughter. It's usually okay to have spotting but if it gets to be a heavy bleeding bright red with clots or anything you should go to the dr immedietly.
|

replied April 26th, 2011
pregnant
my period came late twice and it never been late befor. so can i be pregnant?
|

Extremely eHealthy
During this bleeding would a pregnancy test come up pos or neg?
|

Experienced User
It came up positive for me. For a pregnancy test to come back positive you have to have the pregnancy hormone (hgc) in your body. You should test the day of your period or the day after you miss. But if it is implantation bleeding and you have enough of the hormone in your body then yes there is no reason why it wouldnt come back positive.
|

replied September 24th, 2004
Experienced User
I feel like i'm on my period , except the fact that i'm not... But earlier today I was bleeding but it was very light . I don't know if it's implantation bleeding or not , but the blood look old ... Not fresh . Well it stopped today. I'm alittle confused though because I had my period on the 15th . So, can you even still be pregnant because of that?? And around my nipples look darker now. I don't know what it means ... But I took a pregnancy test earlier that month and it showed up negative. I baught another pregnancy test today. So how soon can I take the pregnancy test??? Should I wait another month or what?? It's my last pregnancy test and I don't feel like wasting my money on some more...But i'm planning to take it when I first wake up to pee... You think it's alittle to early to take it yet???
|

Experienced User
I think it would be too early to take a test. Specially if your last period was the 15th of this month. 10 days havent even gone by yet. Definatly wait until your next period is due before you take the test if you don't want to waste your money.
|

Experienced User
I think it would be too early to take a test. Specially if your last period was the 15th of this month. 10 days havent even gone by yet. Definatly wait until your next period is due before you take the test if you don't want to waste your money.
|

Experienced User
|

Experienced User
|

Experienced User
Yea... I already took the test earlier this morning when I woke up to go pee... It was wierd , it was about to show the other positive line but then it just blurred.. And then showed 1 line after awhile . Yea , yesterday I stopped bleeding... But now I started again. And it definitely look brownish pinkish like really old blood im pretty sure now... It's not bleeding alot though just alittle. You don't even have to wear a pad....
|

replied September 17th, 2008
ive took a pregnancy test and came out negative,but im have some light spotting thst looks like old blood and im not supposed to have my period for another week.could i be pregnant and when should i take another test.
|

replied April 2nd, 2011
I NEED HELP
HI HEY I HAVE A QUESTION MY BF CAME ON ME 5TIMES AND I DIDENT GOT MY PERIOD THE DAY THAT I HAD SUPSLY GOT IT BU I STARTED BLEEDING ON THE 30 OF THIS MONTH AND IT STARTED HEAVEY AND THEN ON THE 31 IT WAS REALLY LIGHT AND IT LOOK LIKE PINKISH AND BRONISH LIKE OLD BLOOD I DNT EVEN HAVE TO USE A PAD BECAUSE AM NOT BLEDDING LIKE I USUALLY DO AND AM NOT GETTING CRUMPS OR NOUNTHING DO YOU THINK I MIGHT BE PREGNANT CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME OUT THANX MY NAME IS LIZZY AND AM 18
|

replied June 26th, 2009
im dying to know if im pregnant or not! im on the pill...the day my period was supposed to come, i got implantation bleeding. it lasted 2 days. it was brown, but very little of it and on the 2nd day it was very light brown. i took a pregnancy test 8 days later and it came out negative =(. how long should i wait for another test? until im expecting my next period??
|

replied October 26th, 2009
Am i pregnant?
Greetings!

I stopped my contraceptive pill - just before ovulation, and 4 days later started bleeding very fresh and red blood, what does this mean?
|

replied November 21st, 2009
yeah im nearly in the same bout as you im so confused whats this i got like lines of blood brown colour
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2009
TO THE LADY GETTING OFF THE PILL
to u getting off the pill is normal for your period to start after you stop taking the pill ur supposed to if you didn't finish the pack but some people don't
I have once and the other time I got off the pill I didn't everyone is different
|

replied December 23rd, 2009
question: could i be pregnant?

explanation:
(explicit....)
my husband and i are trying to have our first child and have been tracking my ovulation with a test that i take in the morning [not the bbt thing a test that i bought from the store that tells you if you have lh surge in your urine or not] on the last night of my ovulation we had intercourse and i went straight to sleep cause i was so exhausted from working all day at both jobs. my period is supposed to come on the 25, today is the 23 and when i went to the bath room earlier tonight when i wiped there was a lot of watery light light red [pink] stuff. i put a tampon in thinking it was my period then about an hour later i took it out and on the tip of the tampon there was a teeny tiny bit of brown watery stuff.
ive been looking for more blood like that or watever it was but there hasnt been any for about 30 minutes. i know all the symptoms and im not really having any symptoms except really sore nipples to the touch.
|

replied January 8th, 2010
what if you go your period but its not as heavy as it usually is
|

replied January 9th, 2010
implantation bleeding question
I have a 25 day cycle and it is pretty regualar since 2 years. Today is the 21st day of my cycle and I see pink watery discharge when I wipe. I put a pad on thinking I got my period early. But for last 5 hours i don't see any discharge. So is this implantation bleeding or am i getting an early period? we are trying to conceive for the first time but this month didnot have sex.
|

replied January 23rd, 2010
AM I PREGNANT??
how do i know if im pregnan? i just ended my period on the 12th of january,and i noticed a couple of days ago some liight bleeding and some brown discharge..does that mean im pregnant. im expecting my period in a few weeks is it to late to take a test..
|

replied February 2nd, 2010
when should i take a test
my period was the 4th january i stopped taking the mini pill on the 9th january as decided to try for a baby usually if i miss a pill i have a period straight away but i haven't and i am normally regular 28 days cycle i have had cramps for a week but still no period and its due can i be pregnant
|
12 >>