Medical Questions > Womens Health > Hysterectomy Forum

Depression And Short Term Memory

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I had a total hysterectomy in march of 2003. I had had three previous surgeries, one being a fibroid uterine embolization, but the fibroids came back. The fibroid was so big it showed on an x-ray because I was having severe back pain. I am suffering now from depression, anxiety, and having difficulty concentrating. I am on natural hrt theapy, on tri-est and a natural progesterone creme. Has any one else experienced the same? I have no libido, and feel at a loss. I would like to chat with women who have experienced the same.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 18th, 2008
I share your symptoms also?
Hi Cindy,

I'm new to this blog and stumbled on your posting? I have the same symptoms, only I have been suffering with numerous complications since 2003. I've tried multiple hormone pills, anti depressants and just at my wits about the whole thing. I've never been the same since my surgery. I'm currently on Enjuvia, lowest dose and although it's the best HRT I've tried, I don't think it's enough. I battle with seasonal depression and I hate it. I have to call my doctor again today about going back on meds, which I have been off for about a year. I don't know what else to do. Have you discovered a miracle cream or drug? Hope your feeling better.

Sincerely,

Lupe
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Arvind Malhotra