Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

4 Days Late...sore Breasts....back Pains/white Discharge (Page 1)

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Hi,
my boyfriend and I have unprocted sex, but he pulls out. My period was suppose to come on tuesday and it didn't show, my breasts are very sore, and they have been sore for the past week and a half. I have lower back pains, and my discharge is heavy. I am thinking that my period maybe coming. But I have a pretty regular cycle. On wednesday I took an hpt, negative, thursday morning, negative. So i'm just waiting a few days to get another one. Could I be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper lilred2806
|
Users who thank babygirl99 for this post: Wonderingpixie 

replied October 4th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Dear babygirl,

yes, it is very possible you may be pregnant. Let me tell you that the withdrawal method just doesn't work. Even with condoms there is a risk. In fact your partner doesn't even need to actually cum in you to get you pregnant, cum seeps out from the tip of the penis even with arousal. The fact that your period is 3 - 4 days late and you are normally regular, is the first sign of a possible pregnancy. The fact that your breasts are tender and sore and have been for the past week is the second sign of a possible pregnancy. I don't remember having heavy discharge in early pregnancy but everyone is completely different. You mentioned you had 2 negative hpt results, this may be due to the fact that your hcg levels are not strong enough to detect yet and also depends on the type of test you used and how sensitive it is. To be absolutely sure, you need to make an appointment with your doctor to get a blood test, these are 100% accurate. If you are pregnant you need to start taking your pre natal vitamins and folic acid which your doctor will explain to you, and also talk to you about your options and concerns.

Take care,

.::suzy::.
|
Users who thank Suzy for this post: Wonderingpixie 

replied October 4th, 2003
Experienced User
I definately agree with suzy. I did have some discharge when I was pregnant. I also had bad cramps that felt like I was going to start my period but I didn't. If you want to go the cheap route first, you may want to opt to take a urine test at planned parenthood. They are extremely reliable for most people. Although, if you don't get the results you're expecting you'll probably end up with the blood test anyway. So that's like seven dollars down the drain for the urine test.

Blood tests usually run 30-40 at planned parenthood depending on the area you live in. I would contact them as soon as possible.

Good luck and please let us know
|

replied September 2nd, 2009
Am i pregnant? 10 days late and signs of pregnancy
Hi can you help me im 10 days late and no sign of my period!Last friday which was 5 days ago i had aches as tho i was about to get my period and when i wiped it was brown/pink! but only that once when i wiped. Could it have been implantation bleed? I have taken 4 tests all neg! I have achin back,shooting pain down my boobs but not all the time. Achin on and off as tho im about to get my period. Also has snotty mucus clear and stretchy. I will go to the docs next week if no news just wondered if this has happened to anyone else and what was the out come? Thank you claire
|

replied September 28th, 2009
4 DAYS LATE FEEL LIKE I AM GETTING MY PEIROD BUT IT AINT COMING?
Ok im 4 days late on my period and my boobs hurt and i feel like im getting my period but i have not got it whats wrong with me ? im tring to get pregnant can i be? do u usually feel like cramps even if u can be pregnant ?
|

replied September 28th, 2009
same exact symptoms
this is for clw623 i have had the exact same symptoms as you lots of mucous clear white i am now 10 days late the mucous has started to slow. i also had some brown/ pink discharge in my underwear around august 27-28. i have had backache for 2 weeks shooting pains down both breasts on and off. nausea to certain things. i have taken two tests one on thursday. and one sunday morning both neg. me and my husband have had unprotective sex b/c we are trying to conceive. my peroids range from 48-50 days but have not had a period since aug 1 2009.
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2009
pregnancy
I am four days late my period usually comes on the 27 of each month...now its here on october 2nd...and its not normal, its pink then brown...never had this b4...my boobs are still achy and itchy...my stomach has a bulge... I never use condoms with my fiance...help me??
|

replied October 26th, 2009
hi i am four days late i have slight back ache and my breasts are very sore.
i feel moody and sleepy could i be pregnant? please help x jo
|

replied December 10th, 2009
4 days late ... no period.. feeling tired all day and back pain.
yes josiegg and lovebugg123 you could be pregnant... i am also on the same boat... i took two test.. .both negative.. i really want to get pregnant.. me and husband is trying for baby since 6 months and its really dissapointing... i m really hoping to get preg this time.. .god pls help...
|

replied January 14th, 2010
Helping out some ladies....
Ok I am hoping this helps you ladies out. My period is like clock work....if the month has 30 days then my period would start on the 17th and if there were 31 days then it would start on the 18th. In Nov my period started on 17th at like 8 in the morning that was unusual seeing it normally would start afternoon to evening time range....but then it lasted for 8 days extremely unusual for me. I remember sitting on the couch and all of sudden sharp pains would shot through my breast and I felt tired and had a headache all the time...then on Dec 18th I went to visit my friend. On Dec 19th I took a hpt and it came out negative. Later that day I had some pinkish blood when I wiped but then the following day nothing....that Monday Dec 21 about 4 days after my missed period took another hpt and it was positive! Yes ladies positive....I wish I could say I was still pregnant but I miscarried around 5 weeks and two days. Just make sure you get to a doctor and have everything checked. It is never too early to start taking prenatal vitamins and extra folic acid if you are trying to conceive. If you are coffee drinkers and caffeine lovers it never too early to start slowly decreasing the amount some studies show it effects conception and can have an increase in miscarriages.
|
Users who thank peachesbubbles25 for this post: MissConnolly89 

replied January 16th, 2010
period four days late
well hello ladies. im in the same boat. i am four days late and i have back pains, tender breasts and cramps like my period is about to come as well as white discharge. i have been feeling the cramps for about two weeks now and my breassts have been tender. im going to take a test next week, but could i be pregnant? my fiance is already excited, i culdnt stand to disappoint h.....heeelp. oh im 20 and my period is NEVER late.
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2011
this is how i am right now
|

replied January 17th, 2010
I am also 4 days late, my breast are not extremely sore, but they are more sore than usual. They never get sore before my period. I have had cramping, a little bit of lower back pain, im extremely tired all the time lately, gassy and feel bloated. I feel like my period is going to come, but then some days i feel like its not coming at all. It varies throughout the day...could i be pregnant? or should i wait it out a couple more days before i take a hpt? Hope someone answers soon Smile) thanks!
|

replied January 18th, 2010
4 DAYS LATE..AM I PREGNANT?
like most of you i am 4 days late and i usually come on my period every 28 days without fail. me and my partner have been having regular unprotected sex for 5 months and each time i have had my period the exact day i was supposed to. i am now suffering greatly with pain in my womb area as if i am about to come on my period and also i have very tender breasts, tiredness, change in mood, back pain and headaches. i am terrified of taking a test and it bieng negative and bieng heartbroken all over again. i am trying to make excuses as to why its late, as over christmas my nan who i was very close to died and its been an awful stressful month. i am putting my late period down to this...am i wrong? please help should i take a test?
|

replied January 19th, 2010
I know pregnancy test claim that as early as 5 days before your missed period and make sure you take it first thing in the morning with that urine it is suppose to have the most HcG. When I did mine it still came out negative. I would take it about 3 to 4 days after your missed period. Mine tested positive about 3 days after my missed period.
|

replied July 5th, 2011
i have a missed period for 4 days now, and on the day i was expecting my period to come, i have a little bit of bleeding and i thought i was having my period but didnt..now i still have pain as if my period is just coming but now i have a lower back pain..is just my period late or am i pregnant? please help me..
|

replied January 20th, 2010
thankyou i am going to take a test tomorrow...
il let you all know
x
|

replied January 20th, 2010
Hey i just wanted to let you know that i did 2 tests 2day and they were both positive! =]
i couldnt wait so got 2 clearblue tests and im over the moon
there is hope for everyone trying i didnt believe i would ever see a positive result but i was wrong
good luck to all of you trying for a baby it will happen sooner than you think
x
|

replied February 10th, 2010
donna
im not sure if im late on my period cause i didnt write my last period on the calender!
iv taken a clear blue digital test and it said not pregnant! 5 days later i took a tescos own and it was positive.. the next day my mum got me a hospital preg test cause she works there.. n that said positive to, same thing happened in october last year clear blue said not pregnant and the others were positive and i started bleeding few days after and sufered a miscarriage Sad not sure what to do now! im confused cause clear blues are supposed to be accurate any similar storey please???
|

replied February 16th, 2010
3 days late, am i pregnant?
Im 3 days late, my period cycle is on 30 days and last about 4 days only. Im trying to conceive for the last 8 months. A week before now i thought my period came but instead it was sort of brown discharge which lasted for 2 days, after that the period cramps started and i thought my period would come but nothing. I did hpt came out negative. Still experiencing pain in lower abdomen with back ache, could not sleep properly, feel very moody and irritated. Pls anyone advice. Im desperate for a baby.
|

replied November 2nd, 2011
I'm not desperate for a positive test but if it is it Is what it is I'm 4 days late and I'm not married I'm 38 my period is like clock work I have symptoms of tender breasts sharp pain in lower stomach nausea and very very tired and a lil mean I thought I was having my period but instead I saw brownish pinky red then no more I have two children and maybe because if my age I'm experiencing new symptoms at any rate if theres other older women in the same boat respond
|

replied February 27th, 2010
Am I pregnant? I'm too young, please help me! X
Some one please give me some Advice! I'm 15 years old and I'm fitted with a coil. Me and my long term boyfriend have a lot of unprotected sex but he always pulls out and I'm on the coil aswell. Since my fitting with the coil I've recorded my periods: 27th November, 26th December, 25th January so I'm assuming my next period is the 24th february. It's now the 27th and I haven't come on yet. I'm not normally late, ever and I have no signs; no back ache, no sore boobs or anything and I don't normally any way. I'm getting my boyfriend to get me a test today and he sAys if it's positive then he will take me to the doctors and try to organise an abortion but I'm only 4 days late so what will happen? Although my mom helped me with the coil she will KILL me if I'm pregnant because of a family fight between me and my boyfriend against my family which didn't go down well, and I don't really talk to them much any more. Do you think I'm pregnant? 4 days late, and no signs? Can I go to the doctors for test aswell? And could I have a tablet to terminate a pregnancy if I am pregnant? Would I be able to do it without my mom finding out too? Is it confidential? I don't want to get kicked out of my home and I don't want to be pregnant! I'm 15! Please advise me I don't know what to do and I have no support from my mom because we don't talk any more. I feel so stupid and really upset help me some one please :'(. xxxxxx
|

replied November 4th, 2011
first of all you should be ashamed for thinking about abortion and if you dont want to get pregnant cause your too young maybe you and your boyfriend should stop having sex or get on birth control or something use your head you silly young girl
|

replied January 11th, 2012
You should be ashamed of ur self u layed down with him no u have to take responsibility and accpect ur actions really at 15 u should not be having sex
|

replied March 29th, 2012
You two should be ashamed for telling her that. Its her decision. She just needs to be better with protection. Abortion is her choice and people like you should keep your mouths shut. Shes looking for help not to be insuted by random people on the internet
|

replied February 27th, 2010
Experienced User
Dear LOSTSHEEP

I have sent you a message to your inbox

Kind Regards
Karlonski
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions