Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Tomarrow Will Be a Month Since My Baby Dad Has Seen Alex.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Tomarrow will be a month...Exactly...No phone calls...No seeing...Not asking around..Nothing..Effing nothing. What a worthless egit...I'm so glad my boyfriend thinks of alexander as his. Alexander loves him so much, (my boyfriend I mean)...And I guess that is good. But I just don't how stephen (the babys dad) could do something like that....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 16th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Son~of~a~biotch! That's wrong! But you know what! Alex is better off with you! You are a great mother and better than he can be a father! You are the best huni! I love you!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I dont know about where u live but I know here if he goes a year without any (documented) communication he automatically loses his rights!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
That sux! Kick his butt!!! Lol
|

replied September 17th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I swear...We are so alike. The same here with ethan's dad. He even openly says he doesn't want to come around. He doesn't call to see how ethan is doing or ask around or anything...Nothing. My boyfriend thinks of ethan as his own just like your's does. Like I always tell people, anyone can be the father to a child, but it takes a real man to be a daddy.
|

replied September 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Man that guys a prick. Isnt he plannin on having a baby wit his new gf? God hes stupid. Patrick is a way better father figure than stephen is.

Shauna
|

Extremely eHealthy
I feel ya girl! Dewitt hasnt seen josh since he was 10 days old, and today makes 4 weeks since he has called! Guys are asses! He loves him enough to run out and get his name tattooed on his arm, but not enough to make a phone call and see how he is doing? !**@!. I hate men. Lol.
|

Especially eHealthy
Dewitt is a dummmy!
|

replied September 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry, huni, but maybe alex is better off without him!

~jennifer~
|

replied September 20th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I know how you all feel about the dads doing that, my son is going to be 6 in dec and his dad has not seen him since he was 2 months old and that was in a court room for child support which I have never seen to this day. But it get harder when you kids start talking about thre fathers like they know them and see them all the time, thats when it really hurts, because you just dont know what to say.
|
Quick Reply