Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Am Writing a Paper..lookn For Ideas..

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello everyone,
I am writing a descriptive essay and having a horrible time with it. Its about how I am most like my childhood self. I am calling it something like my fiary tale or the fairy tale that ends. I am started it out just like a fairy tale once upon a time in a candy land world. Then moving on how I see things through my childhood eyes ...But as I grow up the candy land turns darker and colder every time I get a little older. Then shows how things are as I get older..And the candy land turns out to be a the real world..With violence and such. Anyways my point..Haha.

I need ideas on how to describe this candy land....That I see as a child. Like flowers made out of lolipops ect..If you can think of anything please help me out thanks!

Luv y'll,
kristin nicole
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2004
Experienced User
Hmmm... Confused

You can say that the candy land was made out of chocolate and the castle was gold and filled with candy, cakes, and cookies! Lol...I dunno!
|

Especially eHealthy
I don't have many ideas to add, but huni! You started that paper out great! I love your idea! The candy land idea is awesome!
|

Extremely eHealthy
:d aww thank you chanda! Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Have you seen 'willy wonka & the chocolate factory'?? I would describe this candy land in the way willy wonka does when the children go into the factory. There are sweet umbrellas, giant gummy bears, flowers filled with cream & a chocolate lake. Good luck!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Heres some ideas, idk if im too, uhm violent lol..

"rivers of chocolate slowely turn to blood. What used to be smiles filled with happiness are now frowns and looks of scorn filled with deciet and anger."

"my secure childhood world contained no handicaps, racism, or prejudice. With every step I take, and every day that pases, that thought fades more and more."

idk id think of more but im lazy lol

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
That was beautiful gaby, come out with some more damn it haha...You are too damn good
|

Especially eHealthy
Gaby is awesome!
|