Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Need More Advice

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I posted awhile ago about being late for my period...Well, it still hasn't shown up. I'm about 1 1/2 late, and throwing up the past couple mornings. My stomach feels really tight...I just know i'm pregnant. I don't understand how it's possible though. The sex was protected and almost 3 months ago! Anyways, i'm gonna take the test this weekend. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm almost 17...But i'm so not ready for this. Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Thanks
I appreciate what you said. I really have no one to talk to about this. I have such a feeling of loneliness. My father is a minister and we live in a very small community. I know the kind of devastation this is going to bring. I never pictured life turning out this way. Anyways, i'm so glad I found this place. You all are great for wanting to give advice and help out.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Msn
I would love to talk with you....Thanks. I have msn messenger. My sn is iloveezra2003 I am homeschooled, so i'm home most of the day. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for all your help!
|

replied October 4th, 2003
Especially eHealthy
Well
I hope things work out ok for you and in the way you want them too.
|

replied October 4th, 2003
Experienced User
Hey!
Well it sounds like you are pregnant! I know what you are going through,i am about a month in a half and will be 17 tomorrow( happy b-day nikki),
i just had an abortion a few months ago... But I know what you are going through, I am going thro the same thing, but am keeping my baby! If you decide to have an abortion, brace yourself, all your emotions after really take toll, well they did on me! All I can say is you decide not anyone else! Good luck and keep us posted....... God bless!

Much love,
sami
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul