Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sperm Color

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I noticed the last few times that my sperm is a brown color, this has me concerned. Should i be and what is the cause? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Marlin Glen Flurry
|

replied October 24th, 2003
Experienced User
Im Not Sure If Some Men Are Different There But
I think you need to have it seen about,i have always known it to be a white color.
|

replied October 24th, 2003
Discoloration of the semen from pink to bright red to brownish red, can indicate that there is blood in your semen, and while sometimes this can be ok, it also may be associated with infection, and you should see a doctor about it if it doesn't clear up in a couple of days.

Hope this helps!

~qriosity~
|

replied December 3rd, 2004
Re: Sperm Color
marlin glen flurry wrote:
i noticed the last few times that my sperm is a brown color, this has me concerned. Should I be and what is the cause? Thanks

merlin have you receivred any answers or pesonses to your question yet?

I'm having the same problem.

Dick colon
|

replied December 15th, 2004
Sorry bout this but I have a qustion to but my husbans cum has been clear the last few times does that mean hes all out of little men? Embarassed
|

replied December 29th, 2004
I have been having the same thing its a brownish colour and there seems to be a bit more of it than normally
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Semen Discoloration
Do a web search for Hematospermia. I am having a similar situation with a brown discoloration showing up in my semen and plan on calling my doctor about it but the research I did seems to point to Hematospermia as the diagnosis so far.
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Supporter
hmm, yeah i would say brown or pink colour in the semen is an indication of blood. if it's happened once or twice and the problem seems to be correcting itself, i would give it no concern. but if it reoccurs, or if you find the blood coming out looking fresh and/or red, then i would say definately get it checked out.
|

replied May 16th, 2009
semen color
my semen has changed color and is now more often terracota in color. this is a worry to me. I have taken a sample to the doc and he says it has no infection etc and i should not worry.... but i do....its not normal and nobody seems to be able to explain why it has happened
|

replied November 22nd, 2010
I have the same problem, and i am wondering if it is caused by warfarin, which i have to take.
|

replied March 12th, 2011
pink or brownish sperm or ejaculation
I have this issue also after going through a bout with the flu (influenza) and several cold symptoms that left infections in several areas of my body including my head, lungs and other organs. Seeing a doctor and getting antibiotics for this should clear it up. If the problem persists afterwards you should get a checkup including tests for cancer and other diseases including ones of sexually transmitted natures.
|

replied March 13th, 2011
Since my post on 16 may 2009 I have been diagnosed with prostate cancer and had successful radiotherapy treatment.
|

replied September 30th, 2011
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
|

replied March 16th, 2011
i found some of it usfuly but mine hase come about only after a long time of not haveing sex or even masturbation and i meen some 3 yes three years .....
|

replied November 4th, 2011
My mans spermies where very white and very fluffy and looked like soap.. Didn't taste like soap.. It actually had no taste to it.. Is he okay?
|

okay .. meh n my friend were arguing about this and weh couldnt come to an agreement .. i think male cum is white .. and she thinks its clear.. but i dnt think male cum is .. can a few males plz tell us da answer ..??
|

okay .. meh n my friend were arguing about this and weh couldnt come to an agreement .. i think male cum is white .. and she thinks its clear.. but i dnt think male cum is .. can a few males plz tell us da answer ..??
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2012
I found that my Sperm was pick this morning
2012, Well I thought I could find the answer here but everyone seems to have alot of the same isuses pinkish sperm! although herman1 been diagnosed with prostate cancer hm this a slight concern to me now, up until now I thought that I was a fit and healthy 49 year old guy :/ I found that I had pink in my sperm this morning,I do masturbate way more than actualy having sex, I just dont have time to date anyone since my divorce 10 years ago and I'm not a big fan of seeing doctors either.
Regards GS
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile