Medical Questions > Nutrition > Atkins Diet Forum

I Need to Lose Weight I'm Unhappy

I'm 17 and I feel sluggish I may only weight 135 pounds but im short and im not happy... Everyone reassures me that im fine the way I am but when I went from a size 3 to a 9 it was a big change... I need help I dont know what to eat what to do and I exercise every minute of everyday it seems and nothing works Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 16th, 2004
Got a Few Tips For Ya
I may have some direction for you---i have a plan that worked for me---you may want to at least check it out!

Watching what you eat and when you eat it...As well as watching liquid calories are keys---you have to drink lots of water everyday!!

|

Got a Few Tips For Ya
I may have some direction for you---i have a plan that worked for me---you may want to at least check it out!

Watching what you eat and when you eat it...As well as watching liquid calories are keys---you have to drink lots of water everyday!!

|

Got a Few Tips For Ya

|