Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Cum Inside (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hey I have a question for you ladies, do you prefer if a fellas pulls out or comes inside you ? And can yous feel it ? And I know about all the protection etc so spare me the lectures please
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper reay13
|

replied September 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I would prefer he do it inside a condom,unless you both are prepared to be parents.No method is 100% and then there's the health factor.Are you both comitted to monogomy?I don't think you can truly tell if a man ejacultes inside of you at the moment.It's when you stand up that you can tell.Patty
|

replied May 22nd, 2011
paying attention
Oh yes u can feel when he is ejaculating but that is if he is big enough and to pay close attention to your body against his... Wink try it out it works!
|

replied September 13th, 2004
Experienced User
I prefer him to ejaculate inside me...Yes you can feel it...It feels wonderful. Try it but only if you are ready to be parents. Lol I am.
|

replied September 13th, 2004
I agree with jen, it feels wonderful inside. My husband has a vasectomy so we don't have to worry about pregnancy.
|

replied September 15th, 2004
Yeah, I can't wait until I get married and want a baby! I'm so excited to let my husband cum inside me! I bet it makes the experience a lot better.

*~*kelly*~*
|

replied September 21st, 2004
Experienced User
It makes the experience much more enjoyable. I could not wait till we got married to let it all go!!! If you know what I mean...I can still feel it the first time. That is awesome. Good luck and have fun!
|

replied September 21st, 2004
Thanx for the reply ladies, me g/f is on the pill and wanted me to come inside her but I dont trust it and wont do it was just wondering if there was any feeling and what women preferred ive asked me girl and she said she likes it
|

replied September 30th, 2004
Hi - just to say that the current contraceptive implants provide a more reliable method of pregnancy-protection than condoms, as there have never been any recorded pregancies/failures since they were introduced. This is because they provide a constant, uninterupted flow of contraceptive hormones (unlike the pill). Also, the hormone used is not oestrogen, so it's incredibly safe if you're overweight / smoking etc - and overall, the implant can help with pmt and heavy or painful periods.

Only drawback is that it's an implant! Not to mention the fact that condoms are the only method that can prevent the spread of disease. But, if you're in a long term relationship and you've both been tested, then it's ideal... Definitely worth a look.
|

Experienced User
Cum In Side
Ok I hate it when guys cum in me, I find it digrading, and pathetic. I can't feel jack !**@!. I rather it on my stomach, back or even better in my mouth.
|

How can it be "degrading" or "pathetic" this its how our world is created without being ejaculated in there would be no you, no one. That just doesn't make any kind of sense to me what so ever.
Me personally I do like it when my boyfriend ejaculates in me I do feel it and actually if i'm at my climax at the same time as him it makes mine feel sooooo much better but if I already have and then he does it still amazing to me
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied October 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Re: Cum In Side
demore wrote:
ok I hate it when guys cum in me, I find it digrading, and pathetic. I can't feel jack health question. I rather it on my stomach, back or even better in my mouth.

ok now thats degrading
|

Experienced User
demore wrote:
ok I hate it when guys cum in me, I find it digrading, and pathetic. I can't feel jack health question. I rather it on my stomach, back or even better in my mouth.

ok now thats degrading
|

Experienced User
demore wrote:

ok now thats degrading
|

replied October 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
ejaculate Bucket
Yeah sure that's how babies are made. Who gives a flying !**@!! That doesn't necessarily make it any more pleasant or smart. I'd rather not have my !**@! smelling like cum. If you can't stand the taste or it on your skin. Why on earth would you stick it in your !**@!!? It's one of the cleanest parts of the body (not that i'm saying cum is dirty). I guess it's not my problem if you are young dumb and fulla cum.
|

replied October 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Why are you so angry Question
|

replied October 4th, 2004
I dont use condoms cause I cant really feel nothing and me gf is on the pill and I always pull out, but because I cant feel nothing when I cum I would rather I couldn't cum at all but thats another story. If I were a girl I wouldn't when them to cum inside me unless I wanted to get pregnant I mean what goes up must come down right ? Some women like it some dont
|

replied October 5th, 2004
It is a lovely feeling the man cum, not the actual spurt, just the muscles and waves, it always sets me off again feeling it. So you can get the same sensation if he is wearing a condom, and you don't actually want the fluids mingling. In the mouth --- eeewwwwwugh! No thanks. Anywhere else? Depends who has to wash the sheets, but I don't get anything out of it.
|

replied October 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Oh My
Isn't that where its suppose to go, inside you? (or a condom) I cant see how thats degrading or pathetic..But you think on the back or the stomache or the mouth isnt? Explain that one would ya? And if you dont want the smell then shower afterwards its that simple. You think if you have it on the back or stomache or in your mouth the smell isnt there? You wouldnt wash?Or even brush your teeth?
|

replied October 10th, 2004
Experienced User
Human Leeches
Well i'll explain myself a little more. I have a grave fear of becomming pregnate and I hate small children. To me being cumed into is an insult. Because the image I get of mother is really demented. Being cumed into pretty much says that's all your worth. You were born for making children and that's all you'll ever be. And if I tell them not to and they do it anyway I think of it as pathetic because they can't handle themselves. I tend to see those people as low life from then on. If you see my mind set (which I know isn't many other peoples) perhas you'd understand where i'm comming from. A shower just doesn't cut it unless your using boiling water on a presure system. I don't worry about the smell, it's my !**@! smelling like it which I don't like. If somone goes on my back it sends me a good message that he's enjoyed himself. On the stomach is more of a personal thing it means to me kinda the same thing only we both enjoyed ourselves emensely and in the mouth (not on the face, I don't ever do that) is a sacrifice. I only do this when I really really really care for somone. And all I want to do is make them happy. Early morning head while they are still sleeping, I like to live for my partners, as long as they please me. Yes I do wash afterwards, when it comes to making sure i'm clean i'm a bloody natzi. Now i'm sorry if you don't quiet understand me. But i'll put it in to a quick perspective. To me being cummed into is just as or even more so disgraceful as taking it on the face to me. And not even 1million could get me to do it.
|

replied August 9th, 2011
Messed Up
Whoa! You should become a lesbian if you are not one already. You are really messed up and should also seek professional help.
|

replied October 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so if this girl finds it degrading then so be it.

I have never felt it. That is actually one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Lol.

I don't like it because my body rejects ejaculation for some reason and I get an infection every single stinkin time it gets in me.

Whether or not your girlfriend is on the pill, she can still get pregnant. It happens everyday, so I will not lecture you, but it is very irresponsible to not use condoms if you do not want babies.

And just because someone ejaculating inside of you is how babies are made doesn't make it pleasurable or anything. How many people are really having sex to procreate? Not many.
|
Quick Reply