Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

E P T Certainty

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Heyy,..Ok so yesturday I took the e p t certainty test and it showed "not pregnant"
this mourinin I took it again,..It showed "not pregnant",..But when I popped out the stick "its like a reusable test , u jus put the pee stick in it" one line was bright blue,..Showing I did it right,...And there was the other line but it was very faint,.,..Like u could barley see it,..But u still could. Could it be that I am preg. But the test dont detect my hormones or w/e yet, n say not preg. I jus thought it was confusen and had to ask. I dunno if anyone had taken that test.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I would say buy a regular ept or first response and try again with those.

<3
gaby
|

Yea thats what I was thinkin,....I dont like this digital thing.
|

Especially eHealthy
Doubt you are but take another one. The regular ones.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Lol,..Its like this plastic thing,..And u press an eject button on it and the strip u pee on comes off and next time u take a test u jus put another pee strip in the plasic thing. I dunno if that explains it better
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Active User, very eHealthy
On the digital ones you will always see a faint line afterwards. The reason it's faint is because its still underneath the white part and the dye will only appear blue if it's subjected to the hcg hormones. So sounds like your not pregnant. If your still worried take another test
|