Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Continuing Stomach Problem Etc Etc

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
In the last month my stomach has been spasming..It's almost like it vibrates. It can be a sharp pain at times or constant vibration. You can literally watch it shake. I have a burning directly under my sternum as soon as I eat and sometimes even when I have had nothing to eat. Everyone thought I was just having panic attacks so I have been to the doctors twice in the last month and they said it was probably anxiety. My stomach bloats, swells as soon as i'm finished eating. At first, it was only in my stomach. Now it is back under my sternum and it literally feels like it's moving, almost like I can feel my blood flowing. I get dizzy, the constant stomach vibration has caused me to get no more than 4 hours of sleep nightly. I get like a tingly feeling in the back of my head and a slight discomfort in my throat and lower back pain, but the main problem is the stomach vibration. I can't excercise, walk long distances, pratically do anything without it acting up. I go to the bathroom maybe every other day...It has a strong smell but maybe that's normal. As i've said i've been to the doctors a couple times had blood work down, checked for hernia, and x rays they found nothing. This pain can be severe at times but mostly it's constant. It's kind of like my heart is beating through my stomach. It's just getting harder and harder to fuction a normal, daily , active college life. Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 16th, 2004
Maybe you should have an endoscopy? Thats when they put a camera down your throat and check your stomach out...
|

replied October 20th, 2010
Did you ever get a diagnoses. I have the exact same problems, to the T! Wow! Although I was diagnosed with a small hernia. I'm somewhat convinced my thyroids failing bc Sore throat and fatigue. Family history of it. I'm wondering if it's your esophageal sphincter? Maybe GERD? I notices it's been years so you may not even keep up with this site, but I'm interested in how things panned out for you.
|