Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Super Stressed!

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
Well I think most of you know how I live with eric and his mom and how she is an alcoholic and how deppressed how I have been here. I grew up with both my parents being addicts and can not deal with it again especially having dominic around. And his mom is a bad one too. U sometimes get happy drunks but shes a meanie all she does is want to fight . Anyway to get to my point my sister put an apartment in her name for us cuz we dont show we make enough money ect ect and it is by my family. So we'll be like 45 min away from his ma wooohhoooooooooooo rofl. But man I am really stressin about this. We have most of what we need and I have a job interview out there today @ 1pm and I need this job or else were screwed but I get no help from eric.I broke down last night and told him I feel like the man in the relationship and that I feel I have 2 kids not one. All eric has to worry about is this game he plays online. Hes been playin it 4 like a year n a half and I know he is hooked. Now he does help with the baby in all areas w/o me askin but like I worry about bills, the car, food, doc appointments, prescriptions ect ect. We have had the same phone number since feb and he dont even know it!!!! Anyway the stress is starting to affect my physically im gettin sick to my stomach and shaky im always on edge and mad. I dont know what to do. I havent worked and thought my boss was gonna let me come back 2 weeks early for the rest of september to save some money and now she says she doesnt need me, I dont even have money to buy dominic wipes or me pads!!! what am I gonna do? Anyhow sorry if this is confusing in anyway I just have noone to talk to and I really needed to get this out. I am so happy to get away from his mom I could cry but I can already see it. Eric stayin home with dom while I go out and bust my tail at work, cook dinner, care for dom and everything else. Grrrrrrrr!!! Someone reply with some encouragement please lol. Im on the verge of a nervous breakdown. ~ erica.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Erica..Get on yahoo!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sorry you are stressed...That is a lot to take on and deal with.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Sounds like how my parents were and sorry to say but it usually does not get better.... Can you find a way out or make him open up his eyes to reality? Toss the game without his concent.. Hah eye opener!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey erica. I think its really good that you are getting out of the alcoholic environment. But maybe you should talk to eric about helping out alot more. My friend was having the same problem and she wrote him a letter to help out more. And he actually listened finally. Maybe you should give him a limit to play the games. When we got the net and he found the games he was playing for a long time, but then I got mad and gave him a time limit. So he gets on like 1 day for 2 hours, but not the next day. He alternates so he can spend time with me. Not that the baby is here yet so I dont need help there. But I think talking to him about all this stress is better for you. You shouldnt be so stressed like this. Its not good for you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
---
|