Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Two Week Check-up (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Tomorrow is my two week check-up since ive had mackenzie...My question is..What are they gonna do at my check-up? Ive heard of the 6 week check-up but not a 2 week check-up....So im just curious of what they are gonna do tomorrow..If anyone knows anything id appreciate it. Thanks
~heather ryan and mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dunnoh, I had a 1 week checkup...I got my staples taken out, discussed birth control, checked boobs, asked alot of questions
|

Extremely eHealthy
Alright thanks jordan. Maybe thats whats gonna happen tomorrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hope everything goes well at your check up *hugs*
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Wow I can't believe its already been 2 weeks!
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey~good luck tomorrow. I'm sure it's just rutine. Nothign to worry about and I cannot believe it's already been 2 weeks!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good luck hun!! Time sure does fly!!!

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
I never had a 2-week check-up, I had a 1 week. Basically they just weigeh her and measured her and measured her head circumfrence, gave me a booklet on teen parent help in the city if I needed it, gave me a card to get her immunizations wit, asked me questions like if I was graduted, did I smoke in my pregnancy, any defects in the family blah blah.. Bascally that and u can ask em questions like.. On ur sticthes or on babys sleep patterns and stuff and they're really helpful. Hope it goes well!

Shauna
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Mope she didnt
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! I don't think she meant they were going to take her staples out tomorrow! I think she just meant talk about birth control, check boobs, etc.
|

Extremely eHealthy
No I had vaginal birth. Im back from my appointment. The doc asked if I wanted birth control, I thought it was funny because shes just like "are u thinking about birth control or?" I was like yes id love birth control please. Lol so im on the patch and I start that next sunday. I take the patch off and then my period comes, thats so awesome..I didnt understand until ryan explained it to me. She said my stitches look good and should be fallin out anyday now. She said mackenzie is very beautiful and wants pictures of her(she couldnt make it to the delivery since she wasnt on call). So everything went well...Then I had to go to w.I.C. To get mackenzie on formula and they didnt give me any checks since I didnt have a proof of income...Well I didnt know I had to bring all that stuff again...Man o man..So thank god my doctor gave us the formula she is taking. Only like one quart but one quart is better than nothing. Then I called medicaid back since they said my mom makes to much since she has two jobs..Well my mom doesnt have two jobs..Only one so yea I called and she said shed look over my case again and call back..The dumb lady never called me back! Im so mad!! But o well..I gotta get a job to help with these bills..We got a bill from my whole pregnancy check ups and it was $3,805.22 thats not even including the birth and all that stuff!! I bout !**@! my pants when I seen that. But anyways now im ramblin so ill go now lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Just sumthin to look forward to--my hospital bill was 11,000.00
|

Extremely eHealthy
Dude, I guess I got lucky. My insurance will cover 80% of the charges. Which means I get off easy. And im not even paying for it, chris is. So, well , i'm lucky Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Omg thats so much money!! Here you don't have to pay a thing!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
As I said before.... Thank god I live in canada!!! Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol I dindt have to pay a cent but they still sent the bill saying insurance paid it! Lol, I was like holy cow! Im glad I didnt have to pay all that! Or any of it for that matter!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Prolly all them damn ultrasounds u got!!!!!! Lol!

Shauna
|

Extremely eHealthy
Haha shauna, no they 11000.00 was just for my hospital stay,jaydyns, and my csection! Not including visits to the Dr.~ those were prolly around there too! So around 20,000.00 bucks the government shelled out for my jaydyn!
|

Extremely eHealthy
SurprisedSurprised omg! A c-section costs that much in the us???? Holy crap!
|
12 >>