Medical Questions > Parenting > Single Parents Forum

Kind of Confused

Rolling Eyes hi my name is rosa,
i've been a little confused lately. I'm 18 years old and I resently started to have sexual intercourse, therefor i'm new in all of this stuff there has been a couple of times when I have the feeling that i'm pregnant, but my question has always been if a pregnancy starts right since the moment you have sex or does it take two to three weeks? Question I have asked a couple of people, and none of the people i've asked seem to know the answer. If anybody knows the answer for my question, would you be kind enough to let me know. I would really apriciated. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 1st, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Well it needs to be when you are ovulating. Then you should feel it at about 2 weeks after but some women feel it right after intercourse. The nain way to know is a missed period and a pregnancy test.
|

replied October 13th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Some can tell so can not
how late are you if your not then you are goin to have to wate until you are late for your period also something else is you may want to get on bc if you dont want kids right now
|

replied January 18th, 2005
Physically once ejaculated, sperm can only live for up to 72 hours therefore if you get pregnant it will be within the first 72 hours after intercourse. How long it takes for you to realise you are pregnant is a different question and probably differs between people
|
Quick Reply