Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

Will Appendicitis Hurt Then Go Away Then Come Back

Must Read
How do you know if abdominal pain is caused by appendicitis or not? First know where to locate the appendix in your body. Learn more here....
Classic symptoms of appendicitis include pain in the center of the abdomen that moves down and to the right. Learn more about signs and symptoms of appendix pr...
Understand how to diagnose appendicitis and abdominal pain correctly. Appendicitis may be the cause of your discomfort but symptoms vary. Learn more now. ...
Last night I had a lot of pain on my lower right stomach and found out thats where your appendix is. It scared me and hurt for about and hour and a half then stopped. I'm wondering can appendicitis hurt a while then stop, and start back again... Thanks Question
First Helper User Profile Anonymous
|

replied October 29th, 2004
Re: Will Appendicitis Hurt Then Go Away Then Come Back
lcmbear08 wrote:
last night I had a lot of pain on my lower right stomach and found out thats where your appendix is. It scared me and hurt for about and hour and a half then stopped. I'm wondering can appendicitis hurt a while then stop, and start back again... Thanks Question

okay the answer to your question is no appendicitis can not go away
|

replied November 15th, 2004
Right Side
I get that too but I only have it for about 15 minutes every once in a while.
|

replied November 27th, 2004
The previous answer was wrong, if the appendice has leaked, the pain will go away, but that is when you are in the most danger. Im not qualified to tell you more, but if the pain has left, its very important to get checked
|

replied December 20th, 2004
Anonymous
Re: Will Appendicitis Hurt Then Go Away Then Come Back
[quote="lcmbear08"]last night I had a lot of pain on my lower right stomach and found out thats where your appendix is. It scared me and hurt for about and hour and a half then stopped. I'm wondering can appendicitis hurt a while then stop, and start back again... Thanks Question[/quote

i just had my appendix removed 3 weeks ago. For the last 2 month I been thru kidney stone and appendix removed. I had been thru so much pain, the pain is totally different. My symptoms for my appendix was nauses, diaraheria, dizzy and my stomach got really swollen and pain on my right side. Very uncomfortable feeling.... When I was admitted to the hospital...They just removed my appendix thru laproscopic surgey-thru the belly button. I recuporated in a week and back to work. Since then I have been feeling a little tired and exhausted with no energy. My doctor told me if my appendix would of rupture I would of been in the hospital for 3 wks..Treated w/ antiobotic. Usually when it burst the pain will go away and you will develop an infection. The advice I can give you is if you don't feel good I would call your doctor or get admitted to the hospital and have them do a cat scan. Confused
|

replied March 22nd, 2010
What is this condition?
I have pain similar. It is here for a few hours then goes away and comes back once or twice a month? what can that be. the pain is very intensein my lowerright quadrant. i geet cold chills sweat and get very light headed? my doc does not know what it is?
|
Did you find this post helpful?