Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnant? :?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I'm on desogen bc and I only missed one pill for the month, then continued to take it right (two in one day then one a day after that)... I also skipped my period by taking the next active pills instead of the placebos... It's been 2 weeks since i've missed that one pill and just about ever since i've felt naesous every day and frequently have to use the bathroom and have really bad stomach aches, etc... I know chance of being pregnant is pretty slim, but it's still a concern... Any thoughts? I know you're supposed 2 wait 15 days to take a test but I don't want to wait! Help please!
~thanx so much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 2nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Well if you are worried....Test! But those symptoms could just be the effects of the birth control? Keep us updated!
|
Did you find this post helpful?