Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Tired

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am wondering if anyone can answer a question. Does male sperm put off something that can cause a woman to be tired all the time. In the past relationships I have had the womaen seem to get real tried after about 2 weeks of great sex. Is this normal.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
What, like 2 weeks continuously? I'd have thought you'd be pretty tired as well!

But seriously -- the idea that sperm makes women tired is a bit, um, unusual. Although if you believe that is the problem, you could try either using condoms or having a vasectomy.

Otherwise, maybe you should consider that perhaps the sex was great for you, but possibly not quite so great for them that they wouldn't actually like to get a bit of sleep every now and then.
|

replied September 2nd, 2004
Thnaks, the sex was great for both, she is the love of my life and we talk about everything, she just has said that she has been so tried and can't figure out way. I was wondering because the last relationship I was in 4 years ago she said the same thing..

Thanks for the replay.................
|

replied September 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
After sex being tired is normal. Some kind of chemical is released into the body and makes us relaxed and tired. It has nothing to do with sperm.
|

replied September 6th, 2004
Mabey she just needs a break .
|