Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I Have Been Depressed For a Little Over a Month.

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Hi, I am 17 and I have been depressed a little over a month and it was pretty severe at first, it made me think I dind't love my girlfriend anymore. Then I slowly felt better and everyday seems like a blur and recently I have been feeling guilty about lying to my gf about somethings. Not big heavy lies but small little ones that I never even worried about before till now. And everything else bothers me, even small little things. I am always thinking bout bad stuff and I feel like I will never get out of this state. I feel like I am ruining everything between my gf and i. I just can't stand it anymore. What should I do about the feelings of guilt and worriness.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 29th, 2004
Experienced User
I am feeling the same way, I think that everything happens between me and my bofriend is because of me. All he wants is to go out with his friends, and I am ok about it sometimes and there are other times that it botheres me really bad. I have two kids one witch is his and everytime he goes out with his friends I feel abandoned. My frist child came from a guy who left me the secound he found out I was pregnant. I am also worried that he might find someone better than me and leave me. Things have gotten so bad that all we do is fight.
|

replied August 31st, 2004
Experienced User
Try and get involved in cbt.
|