Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Can Sperm Or Sex Hurt the Baby?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was jsut woundering if a woman is pregnant and gives her "lover" goes in her mouth and she takes it in could that hurt that baby? Also if a girl has sex and is pregnant can that hurt the baby or cause any problems at all? Just woundering if any one knows...Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
A person who does not know the answer to the above questions should not have been sexually active in the first place. No offense and I am sorry if that is rough, but my goodness.

No, sperm is not going to hurt the baby.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

Extremely eHealthy
No,dearheart,you will not hurt the baby.Unless you have very vigorous sex late in the pregnancy,that could cause early labor.You will not deliver a baby with a birthmark if you fall and get a bruise.You will not have a baby with a birthmrk if you eat meat from a spotted cow or pig.There are many more old wives tale that go along with pregnancy.Hotasfrick is right,if you don't know that sex will not hurt the baby,you do need a remedial course in sex education.Please don't listen to old wives tales,they only continue to keep women ignorant and subserviant!Get a good book on pregnancy,like "what to expect when you're expecting".Good luck to you!Patty
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Can Sperm Or Sex Hurt the Baby?
Well I know that sex does not hurt the baby in fact later into the pregnancy it actually helps labor and induces it but as for the head factor I cant help ya there hahah ever since I got pregnant I find it revulting haha sorry hope I helped Smile and no sperm doesnt hurt
|

User Profile
replied August 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ingesting sperm won't hurt, because before it ever leaves your stomach it will already be digested and broken down into fats, carbs, and proteins, just like any other food.
|