Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Depressed!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I thought that going back to school was going to be easy, since iy was only twice a week and saturdays for a few hours. But i'm sooo stressed out, I never left elijah until he was 2, jeremiah is only going on 3 weeks. I feel like crying everytime I think about it. But I really want to finish, if I take a semester off he will only be three months when I go back which is still young. I waited so long to go back I don't want to take time off, but I feel like i'm being a bad mom for leaving him. It's only tues. & thurs. For about 4 hours and sat. From 800 a.M. To 100 p.M., and he will be with his dad so I guess it's okay. Or am I just trying to convince myself that it will be okay. I really thought that I had another week or so classes usaully start after labor day weekend. I still have not established a good sleeping time for myself, by the time I get all my house work done I go to sleep everyday the earliest has been 200 a.M. So far, and I i have to wake up at 600 tommorrow. I can't believe I have to go to school tommorrow Crying or Very sad .

Brenda
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww hun I know its hard... But its still good that ur going back to school, I know a lot of girls who have already put it off. Im not going back till danica's one year (pretty long time!) but dont feel bad. Its hard for u to leave him so young but ur doing good by going back to school and finishing off early. Its only a few hours a week and ur not neglecting ur child or anything! Dont worry, ur being a great mom!

Shauna
|

Active User, very eHealthy
That's what I keep telling myself, but I can't help but feel bad.

Brenda
|

Experienced User
I know how ya feel, I get so nervous leaving kaelyn behind, just remember that he will be fine and your doing this for them! You should be proud that you are finishing school, thats great!
~chrisitna
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Huni, you are going to be ok! I know you can do it. And you are doing it for your lil ones!
|