Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Can Anyone Answer My Question

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Well my question is that can I be pregnant? I just had my period about one week ago and i'm feeling like i'm pregnant. The resaon i'm asking cause some women r pregnant and still have their periods. Well I feel nausea and have to pea alot with drinking so much liquids. And my breasts feel fuller, constipation and everyone in my family keep asking me if I was pregnant. Some people say that they know that they r pregnant. My body feels different like it is changing in some way. I feel nausea at night alot and know I feel nausea at night too. A couple of nights ago I asked god to send me a sign if I was pregnant and that night I had a dream that I was pregnant and then the next night I had another dream and it mean that I was bringing something into being. Well that is it. Thanks you for reading this and if you reply I would apperciate it thanks again.
-gina-
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Take a test

<3
gaby
|

replied August 26th, 2004
Experienced User
Gina, sweetie, you've asked this question a number of times, in different ways, and the answer is still that yes what you are describing are pregnancy sypmtoms and to know for sure you either need to take a home pregnancy test or make a doctor's appointment and get tested there.

If you're not, then you will know, and chances are the symptoms will disappear on their own.

If you are, then you know, and you can start taking care of yourself and your baby.

If it were me I would test, I would want to know one way or the other, and yes the only way you can truly know is to test, you can post all the symptoms you have and ask everyone what they think but the only way you will know for sure is to test.

Best wishes you get the result you want, good luck!
|