Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Ugh Boys...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
He cant seem to make up his mind...One second everything is great and we have plans to hang out and stuff. He actually cares! And then the next he gives me the cold shoulder and decides hes going to go somewhere else? Is that fair? He told me to call him at 5:30 which is now, and we would go do something tonight. So I did, and he is at a volleyball game with this really annoying girl jen from his work. Is it wrong for me to keep hoping that things will get better? He seems to be living a double life. When he is away from his friends everthing is cool but as soon as he is with them he hates me..Which is exactly how he treated me on the phone. Should I continue to put myself through this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
No u dont deserve to be going thru this. I know its so hard on u but he acts like hes got all the freedom in the world and can play with ur heart. U should show him that he cant get away with that! Its nto fair to u at all and u shouldbt put up wit him if he keeps doing this to u! I hate seeing girls go thru this... I hope he smartens up tho and realizes hes havin a baby...

Shauna
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Its ok michelle just wait until it hits him he's gonna be a father and then he will have a new lease on life.
Meagan
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks guys...I litterally broke down in my room a minute ago...Sometimes you just need to rant, know what I mean?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe you should just ignore him until he realizes that you aren't at his beckon call.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think I might, ihad started to do that, but then he called me...Maybe I just wont pick up
|

Be cool about this...... It might be hard. I remember breaking up with chris and I flung my phone at the wall and it broke ( temper tantrum). It was actually really good I couldnt text him or phone him my mum literally tackeld my to the ground lol.

Within days he was phoning back beggin for mercy ha ha ha ha ha

i htink your man is having is cake and eating it, arsehole!!! Stay away from him until he gets a life!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thats a good idea. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it Smile

tonight, I gonna tell him that he cant have it both ways. And then I gonna tell him to leave me alone until he grows up. Lol. And then...If he dosent call back...His loss!
|

I agree with what everyone has said! I'm sorry you are having to go through this, but I know you are going to come through it all! Its so wierd to me that these guys dont show you guys more respect. It takes 2 to make a baby, and then they think its ok to run off and "play" while you girls to all the work! Craziness! Hang in there girl, you are gonna be fine with or without him!
|