Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Can I Get Pregnant If the Man Doesnt Have An Orgasam?

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Help!
I'm not sure im pregnant yet. But I had always heard that the "precum" is just as powerful and the real stuff. Please someone help me and tell me if this is true. He and I would like to know. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Pre cum does contain sperm and can get you pregnant. The best and ive heard only times you can get pregnant is when you are ovulating so thats how you know. You should take a test.
|

Thanks for the info. If anyone else knows anymore info I would appreciate it. Also I didnt have a period last month and I am on the pill. I am waiting to see if I start this week. Wish me luck.
|

Experienced User
Well I know that you can get pregnant from pre-cum.... I also know that when you are on the pill you might not get your period for months and when you do get it it last a very long time... I hope I didn't scare you every women is different and the pill reacts differently with different people......If you are concern I suggest you talk to your doctor about it..... They can help you better.....Wish you luck
passion
|

I have been on the pill for about 3 years now. And this has happened before and I wasnt pregnant. But I am not having any cramps yet. I usually start on tuesday or wednesday. If I dont start by thursday I will take a test and let you all know. Thank you all for the info. Wink
|

Active User, very eHealthy
To be honest, if your on the pill its highly unlikely that you are pregnant. If your on the pill and you used the pull out method (which isnt a method) then the chances of you being pregnant are very slim. If your very worried take a pg test but I really would attribute it to something like stress, or just the pill making your hormones a little wacky! Goood luck!
|

Experienced User
I heard that if you are on the pill and you take a pregnancy test it will come out positive......Do you think that is true.....
Passion
|

Passion,
i have taken plenty of tests in the 3 years, and never has one come up positive. But if you are new at the pill and have had sex during the first month and dont use any other birthcontrol you can get pregnant. I just think that in my case it is stress. Thanks for the support everybody. Wink
|

Experienced User
babypassion wrote:
i heard that if you are on the pill and you take a pregnancy test it will come out positive......Do you think that is true.....

Passion

a pregnancy test is not based on whether you have your period, rather, it is based on if you have hcg (the pregnancy hormone) is your system.

Yes, the pill does "trick" your body into thinking you are pregnant, but the hcg is what makes you pregnant.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski