Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

Basa Joint Arthritis

Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....
My wife is considering having basal joint arthritis surgery. She would welcome speaking to anyone that has had this surgery.

Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2004
Aloha thumbs,
i haven't had the surgery, nor am I familiar with it. I am responding because I just joined the forum and noticed no one has been able to give you information. Have you tried the brain talk forum?
be sure to look through all of the groups to see where you can post your inquiry--there are some overlaping of diseases and you can approach multiple groups of people.
If you're wife has already gone through with the surgery--i hope that she is doing well!
Take care,
marla
|
Did you find this post helpful?