Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Boyfriend Thinks His Penis Is Deformed

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Well, the title says it well.

My boyfriend believes his penis is not normal; he says that when it is not erect, the head will retract beneath the skin, or as he calls it, a "turtle head", because it looks like a turtle's head going into its shell.

When it is erect, it looks fine (granted I have not seen it when it's in its normal stance).

He says that he is not circumcised...Is this why he thinks he's abnormal in the nether regions? Or is it something else?

Scaredbaka - loves her man no matter what he looks like
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Probably because he is not circumcised.
|

replied August 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
My boyfriend is circumsized, and I ahve only seen his member maybe once when it was limp. By the time I get his pants unzipped, he's already up. Laughing

as I said, my bf is circumsized, and his penis does this sometimes, especially when he is cold. It "shrinks" up and his skin covers the head of his penis, even tho he is cut.

Your boyfriend is totally normal
|

Extremely eHealthy
I say her boyfriend has issues because he does. He is controlling/abusive/wants children at the age of 17 (when she doesn't) and raped his stepsister. He has issues.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oooooommmmmmmgggg. That is so normal! I have seen my bf's several times and yes it does "hide" sometimes when it is limp! Completly normal, everyones' does it and in case some woman didn't know, a guy isn't hard 24/7 so when he isn't "happy' you can't judge his size so stop chuckling when he comes out of a pool and you catcha glimpse!! Rolling Eyes
|

replied April 13th, 2009
Well, I'm a guy and I have this issue too. It's not a "getting out of the pool" thing or shrinkage, it's an all the time thing when it's soft. I'm circumsized too, so it's not that.

Anyways, I'm really self conscious about it. I wish I wasn't though. Sad
|
Quick Reply