Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Had a Doc Appt. Today!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had my doc appt. Today and they said my incision is looking great! It was 14cm on tue and today it is 10 1/2cm!!! So it is healing nicely. I will be so glad when I can move around and not need any help with my baby for now I am so thankful I have my mother and father and sister here to help me with whatever I need!! So I am gonna get off here and talk to yas later.
Lots of love
heather and hayley
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yay! Glad things are healing up nicely! Take it easy until it is all healed.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad to hear ur healing good!!! Its good ur family is there to help ya! So r ur parents proud grandarents?? We wanna see soe pics when u get the chance!

Shauna
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
I am glad things are healing nicely! And I am glad thigns are going well!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Glad to hear that everything is going well for you! I hope it keeps going this well!

<3
gaby
|

replied August 21st, 2004
Experienced User
I am so glad things are healing like they are too. It is so weird and scary knowing that a piece of my stomach is just open and the only thing covering it is wet gauze. That is what is making it heal though. They call it wet to dry chaging were they pack the incision with saline soaked gauze and packing dtrip. Then leave the top part dry. Its hard to get used to I will tell you that much.
Yeah my parents are great and oh boy they are so proud!!!! I never heard them brag so much in my life!!!
Yeah the pic thing sucks. I was gonna call chanda and see if maybe she would give me her address and let me send her some pics in the mail and maybe she post them for me cause I dont have the stuff here and the scanner is still missing that cord that my dad was suppose to get like forever ago. I will call her tomm. And see what she says.
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|