Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Gallbladder Flush

Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....
The doctor told me that my gallbladder is packed with stones and this is why I have pain after meals.
I would like to avoid surgery, if possible.
Did anyone try the gallbladder flush with olive oil and grapefruit juice?
Does it help to get rid of the gallstones this way?
|

replied August 30th, 2004
Re: Gallbladder Flush
matilda wrote:
the doctor told me that my gallbladder is packed with stones and this is why I have pain after meals.

|

anonymous wrote:
matilda wrote:
the doctor told me that my gallbladder is packed with stones and this is why I have pain after meals.

|

anonymous wrote:
anonymous wrote:
matilda wrote:

|

My aunt just recently had surgery to remove her gallbladder because of stones. My mother had hers out years ago for the same reason.

I'm by means no expert on this and can't answer if the flush will get rid of the stones. However, I can say that the only way you'll get rid of the gallbladder stones for good is if that gallbladder comes out. They can develop again if the gallbladder is not surgically removed.

Jen
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 3rd, 2004
About Gallbladder Flush
I tried the gallbladder flush and it made me feel really sick for many days after. But, I have a gallbladder that is not functioning up to par, so that could be one of the reasons. I did pass some "stones" that were soft and puddy-like, some were pretty big (1/2 inch). I haven't really decided whether I think this thing works. I have done a lot of research on it. I guess if you do it enough times, you will probably eventually get gallstones out, if they are not too big. Try curezone.Com, they have a liver flush forum there. A lot of anti-surgery people, but some info about the flush from people who have done it.
|

replied February 4th, 2012
Gall bladder flush
Thank you. I will try curezone.com
|

replied January 10th, 2005
Anonymous
anonymous wrote:
anonymous wrote:
matilda wrote:

passing stones this way might be very painful. If a done gets lodged in one of the ducts you could be in very serious trouble. The time to "flush" the gallbladder is long passed. I wouldn't do it.
|

replied February 21st, 2012
A very good friend tried this. it did seem to work but 12 mths later she still ended up having the surgery.

Don't take the risk of getting a stone caught in the bile duct. It could be very nasty.
|