Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Think My Water Broke...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ryan and I have been awake since 2:30am ive been having really bad contractions and intense lower back pain. Its now 4:40am and I still feel like !**@!. I went to the bathroom and I felt fine and went back in my room well then 2mins later I had the urge to go again but I knew I didnt have anymore pee. Well I went back to the bathroom but nothin would come out so I pushed, and it hurt really bad up there when I did that and all of a sudden a bunch of stuff came out. It wasnt pee, it was clear (this might be tmi) we smelt it and it didnt smell like pee either. After that happened ryan noticed I was really wet down there and ive also been having alot of contractions since that happened. Was that my water? All I know is my stomach is killing me so is my back and nothing is going down so far.
~heather ryan and mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 18th, 2004
Community Volunteer
Sounds quite likely, which means mackenzie is on her way, they can't leave you long after your waters have broken becuase of risk of infection and also there isn't anything surrounding the baby anymore.
Give them a call tell them your waters have broken and that you are coming in. Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
They wont let you go no longer than 24 hours after your water broke. Theres a risk of infection and stuff. If it was your water, it will continue to be all wet or drippy, or whatever is going on. Amniotic fluid is continuously made. Call your doc and tell them you suspect your water may have broke, and tell them around what time it happened... You may be holding baby mackenzie sooner than you thought.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah hurry and go to the hospital hun~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ooh how exciting! Good luck, I hope it was your water!

<3
gaby
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Yup. Go, go go!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yay! Miss mack is coming!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
We just got up after trying to sleep. Ryans parents want him to still come home to go to work at noon even though we dont know anything yet. I fell asleep for 10mins and got woken up to more contractions. Nothing has eased up and I really feel like !**@! today. Everything is killing me and I feel really weird today. It feels like somethin is gonna happen, plus somethin doesnt feel right. Im gonna go to the hospital and see what they say. If they send me home im gonna be one pissed off person. By the way its still wet down there and when I go to the bathroom I gotta wipe alot to make it not wet...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
We are goin as soon as ryan gets off the phone with his mom. They are tellin him to go home!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
He has work today at noon and he doesnt wanna leave me the way I am. And his parents are bein stupid and sayin he has to go home. Im gonna get off of here though my contractions are gettin bad again.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good luck!!!!!!!!! I bet this is it!!!!

Shauna
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Arrgh been at work all day what's the progress?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I think we're still trying to convince them to go back to the hospital.
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
Me and my husband were geting ready to have intorcourse and we were just messing around then i got like super wet down there but more then usall like the whole blank got full of water. did my water brake? im 28 weeks
|