Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Forum

Numbness In Right Hand And Pain In Arm

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I am 20 years old and my right hand just go's numb when ever it wants to! Then for the past week and a half my right arm from my elbow to my wrist have been waking me up in the middle of the night due to pain. And my hand is numb as well!

Whats wrong with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Dear sandaman,

it sounds as though it is something to do with your circulation. Have you had any recent injuries ? What medications are you taking ? Maybe you could make an appointment to see your doctor ? It's important you seek medical treatment for this as there could be an underlying medical problem that could lead to more serious complications.

Regards,

.::suzy::.
|

replied September 30th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
It could be inflamation of the nerves. You should see your doc on it. My sister had the same thing and thats what it was. He gave her medication for it and it went away. It was tingling, and numb, like it fell asleep. But go get it cheched out. Good luck!
|

replied March 27th, 2009
numbness of right hand pains in right arm through the night
could it be medication amatriptyline
|

replied May 26th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I kind of doubt that a medication would cause the numbness...I think it is just part of the problem with this syndrome...

Caroline
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Sam Visnic
User Profile
Shafi Ullah Khan
User Profile