Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Can U Get Pregnant While On Ur Per?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Is it possible if u just got ur period n on that same day you had sex n the guy comed inside you ..Can you to get pregnant? And after that ur period gets really light??Like literally right after like 5 10 min after.. To me tahst doesnt sound like it makes anysence bc if your relasing eggs how can u fertilize them??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2003
Experienced User
You have a 10-20% chance of getting pregnant while on your period depending on when you ovulate!! Get a test if you miss your next cycle and keep us posted!!

Much love
-jessika-
|

replied September 29th, 2003
Lol thanx but its not me im excited I just got my period today!! Ive been scared to death teh past few days but I found this website thingy n it kinda helped me out .. It was just liek hypathetically.. But thanx tho!

X0x ash x0x
|

replied April 19th, 2009
wat about if u had ur period for 3 days and then u have sex? can u still get pregnant? is like almost at the end of ur period... wat r the changes ?
and wat about if u have cramps symptons of ur period a week before u get ur period does that means ur r ovulating?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh