Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Need to Know, Please....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi,
i am wondering if any one out there is prego and using anti depressants??? And if so, what kind and what does you ob/gyn say about it???

I just took 5 pregnacy test yesterday and one this morning to make sure and all of them positive for my 3 pregnacy with my new hubby Wink

and I do take 20mg of celexa that I have been on for at least a year now and before that was paxil for 2 years..It treats my panic/anxiety attacks and I am just wondering if that is going to hurt the baby??? I know I cant get off these meds or I will filp out on my stupid panic attacks and they scare me .... So I am just wonder if anyone out there is on any kind of panic/anxiety meds while being prego???

Thank you,
amy
oh brand new to this site to :d my first post!!! Hi everyone!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 17th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I know some meds you can't take at all, but I do know that my friends docter told her not to take hers. However, and this is a big however, make sure you talk to your docter first. I'm no docter and I would say they are the one's you should ask.
|
Did you find this post helpful?