Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

the Worst Is Over.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Well you guys the worst of the storm is over. Thankfully it barely brushed us, no damage done. Although we did get some wicked wind and rain. And tomorrow we are supposed to have gusts of wind up to 100 mph. The worst thing that happened is the pool being too full, its overflowing. Lol. We are supposed to get about 8 inches today. But yeah just thought I would let you guys know that we are alright and still here!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well thats good to hear! I was watching the news mostly all day waitin for somethin about sarasota county.. Thank god I never saw anything yet! But now kissimee looks like its gonna get it bad...

Shauna
|

replied August 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Chrissy get on yahoo jose wants to talk to u
|

replied August 14th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
So you and joshy are ok! Yea!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I am so glad to hear that the worst is over! That has to be scary...But I am glad you two are okay!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yay! I'm glad it wasn't bad for you and that you're safe!
|

Experienced User
I keep trying to call my mom in fla. And her phones messed up Confused
|

Extremely eHealthy
Omg I don't know if I wanna go to florida now! I saw it on the news & roofs were being ripped off buildings by the wind.Glad you're ok though
|

Extremely eHealthy
And its still a hurricane!!!! Even though its droped down to a class 1, it went by our coast..Havent heard the damage yet, but its gloomy and rainy here....No roofs in the yard! Lol....We never really get any the bad weather..Im glad ur okay chrissy, they said if it would have hit just 80 miles north(where u live) there would b an outstanding amount of casulties...There already is..But dont know how many yet...
|

Experienced User
Thats great
|

Extremely eHealthy
It hit here for like a day or somthing but I was in md so im not sure. And it on rained there yesterday (drizzle)

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey, why didn't you tell me you were going to ocean city. I live in calvert md!! Where are you now? It's supposed to hit us tonight and tomorrow morning.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im back in new jersey now. I posted last friday saying I was goin away lol

<3
gaby
|
Quick Reply