Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Blue Lump Under Skin

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have a bluish colored lump under the skin on my cheek just above my jaw bone. I am starting to get concerned because it has been there a while and has only turned this bluish color in the last year. Can anyone give me an idea? Question Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Blue Bump
I have a similar blue bump on my back. It doesn't look anything like the skin cancer pictures but it is still worying me. I am going to get it checked out tomorrow.
|

replied October 29th, 2009
I have one of those blue lumps as well on the top of my rear...it seems to have been there for about 8 years now and it has turned from a small light blue dot of about 1mm in size to a teal/blue dot in 2mm in size over the past 8 years.
|

replied September 11th, 2013
I've had one on my leg for at least a few years now. And I noticed the last couple days it has been poking through the outter part of my skin more than usual. (Note this has felt like a small rock in my leg since I remember it just appearing there one day.) So I gave it a light squeeze when a narrow solid string of pus came out very slowly. I spent a good amount of time slowly pushing all the puss through a tiny hole. I have no clue what it could be. Has never caused pain. But I would like to know what caused all that puss to sit in there for a few years with no pain. Kinda freaky. Any ideas?
|

I've had one on my leg for at least a few years now. And I noticed the last couple days it has been poking through the outter part of my skin more than usual. (Note this has felt like a small rock in my leg since I remember it just appearing there one day.) So I gave it a light squeeze when a narrow solid string of pus came out very slowly. I spent a good amount of time slowly pushing all the puss through a tiny hole. I have no clue what it could be. Has never caused pain. But I would like to know what caused all that puss to sit in there for a few years with no pain. Kinda freaky. Any ideas?
|

|
Tags: lump, skin, bone
Quick Reply