Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Cycles of Nausea, Dizziness, Headache, Gas, Fatigue

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Well, it has come back, and now I am wondering if I have some sort of anxiety or stress disorder. The symptoms--nausea, dizziness, headache, gas and fatigue--will go away for a week or so, then return and stay for 4 or 5 days.

My doctor has suggested that I stay away from gluten, which I have tried to do, but I did have some bread and a pint of ale with dinner last night. Today, I didn't feel very well at all.

Male, 41, in decent physical shape, normal bowels. Do these symptoms ring a bell with anyone? Are there any labs or other symptoms I should look for? Should I be pursuing anxiety/stress line of thinking?

Thanks, fdavis
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 12th, 2004
I was getting the same thing, usually in one week cycles or so. My doctor thinks it might be gluten also, but I cannot afford the endoscopy. I would feel horrible one night, then for the next few days I was real uneasy, then it would go away, and come back again like a week later.
|
Did you find this post helpful?