Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Real Deal-mucus Plug

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Well remember how I thought I lost my mucus plug a couple days ago? Well now its certain that I lost it, this morning after going to the bathroom I discovered stringy yellowish/brown snot looking stuff on the toilet paper. I literally screamed for ryan to get into the bathroom asap!! Tomorrows our doctor appointment so ill let yall know what the doc has to say. I've been feeling really weird today, for some reason I was packing my hospital bag and I wouldnt stop until I was done(ryan made me stop) and ive just been feeling really different. Ive been re-aranging mackenzie's crib with teddy bears etc so she has room in there. So im thinking she is gonna be here soon, im really excited to see my lil girls pretty face Smile .
~heather ryan and mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Wow thats really cool, mackenzie is probably on her way soon. Good luck
meagan
|

replied August 8th, 2004
Awww sweetie thats great im sooooo happy 4 u!!! Funny thing is the day I was induced be4 my appt I was in the room rearanging everything putting all the clothes away doing everything I guess our minds and bodies just have that way of knowing I cant wait to see lil mackers!!!! Im sooo excited!!!
|

replied August 8th, 2004
Hey I knew there was a word for what you were doing and what jen did, its called nesting I know it doesnt matter but it popped into my head.
Meagan
|

replied August 8th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
She's coming soon huni!
|