Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Red Semi-itchy Rash On Testicles That Leaves Rashes! (Page 1)

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
For a few days now I have had a red rash on my testicles that makes the skin very red, loose, and weak. Where ever my testicles touch, it cause another red rash (like on the sides of my legs) but, this rash is very painful! I have this new red rash on the inside of my left and right leg, and on the under belly of my penis. This new rash also cause the skin to become bumpy and loose.

The rash from testicles causes testicles to be irregularly sweaty, and this sweat is extreamly sticky and is the reason why the rash has spread to legs and penis.

Anyone here have a problem like this?

Do my symtomes sound like a certain disease?

And is there anyway I can get rid of this soon?

Any information at all would be helpful!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ernman
|

replied December 10th, 2004
This rash comes from a bacteria in your bum there is a steroid cream that your doctor can give you to clear it up, it works instantly.
|

replied March 9th, 2012
do u know the name of that steroid cream ??
|

replied August 26th, 2012
I think a lot of posters are simply experiencing jock itch. Try a simple antifungal like Lotrimin or Tinactin (make sure it specifies "for jock itch")
|

replied August 16th, 2012
Red Scrotum Syndrome
|

replied August 20th, 2012
Doc has me on Doxicilan & Protopis Cream. My Nuts are
turning Brown again! Its Working!!!!!
|

replied August 20th, 2012
Sorry thats Protopic Cream. I completely(finally stopped the Hydrocortisone cream(Used for 2 Years!Steroids were actually making it worse! Good Luck!
|

replied September 18th, 2006
Same Problem
I have the same problem as you described exactly. The only difference is mine is very hot all the time. My dermatologist said it's because of a ph balance problem and he prescribed a steroid cream but it didn't clear it up!
|

replied September 18th, 2006
I'm assuming that a lot of guys have this problem judging by the number of views to this topic - 6282 views! Someone must have an aswer?
|

replied March 2nd, 2009
penis rash answer
i had the same problem my doctor said it is a bacterial infection thats quite common in men and to just keep it clean and if if gets worse to put baby cream on it and it will sooth the pain hope this helps
|

replied July 23rd, 2011
Thanx i had this problem and i read your post so i put baby cream in all areas of the rash and it helped me with the pain and it went away Smile
|

replied January 3rd, 2010
I have the same issue. Very red, unusually shiny and susceptable to sweat. Not that itchy but slightly hot. Not on inner thighs, but a few small red dots appearing to be the beginning of spreading. what is the steroid cream called that people are talking about? what are the possible names of the bacteria and precautions one should take. What can I do without a prescription to remedy the problem. Help please?
|

replied February 12th, 2010
Steroid cream
Nystatin is the name of the cream that I used to clear up my rash. It has a steroid in it and its available only by prescription which sucks because I have it again and no medical insurance.
|

replied November 21st, 2011
It didn't help me.
|

replied May 28th, 2010
I have the same problem only mine started on one side of my inner leg and slowly spread to the other side of inner thigh and also stays sweaty. I have also noticed that my butt is also sticky and had a few bumps that are taking a long time to clear up before another one starts, penis also stays sticky but is not breaking out. Is anyone having the some symptoms, Please Help.
|

replied May 31st, 2010
i have had red itchy scrotom that goes on to the bottom of my pennis and is very itchy had this for 3 years been to doctors 20 times plus they gave me load of creams and didn't know whatitwas so looked up the symtoms online and think its a fungle infection.I got rid of this by putting on some organic extra virgin coconut oil it must be unrefined this cured me within about 5 days its itch as hell at first but stick with it it works also try some sudacream this will help until you order of line your coconut oil good luck
|

replied March 15th, 2012
a i have tha same rash i got some coconut oil u r talkin about how many times a day do u apply it 2 tha gentiles ive been 2 tha doctors so many times and got tested for stds
|

replied June 19th, 2010
i found some information on the rashes on testicles , a doctor told me to try neem oil. you can look it up to get more information about it , they sell it on ebay and a lot of other places . i do not know if this will work . but he said it was the best natural organic solution , a hidden secret that might works. its good for any type of rashes and skin irratins. thanks and hope this might help . im going to try it.
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
Painful red sack during sex
There has to be something that can be done for this. I've had it now almost 2 years not know how it started. Was having quite a bit of unprotected sex but how it remains and does not go away is freaky. The itch isnt really bad but when I work out or during sex my balls get red and tenderly painful. someone has to know what to do. I have not seen a doc because no health isurance but from what I read so far in 500 posts on this is that doctors themselves are clueless....somebody come to the rescue with this crazy thing?
|

replied July 16th, 2010
HEY HELP PLEASE
Ok guys im having th same problem' is it a light red color and oddly smoothish? and will it go away on its own? also will i loose my ******* balls if i dont go to a doctor? it may be hard to explain.
|

replied September 8th, 2010
Absolutely have this and am glad so many others are speaking about it as well. My "rash" is constant. I think my daily workouts are what keep it so bad. Wherever my balls touch the inside of my thigh, the skin is noticeably red and smooth, sometimes getting itchy when at it is at it's worst. Also appears from time to time where by buttcheeks touch next to my anus. Very odd. Mother says father had it, so maybe hereditary? Yeah, tried some of those creams, they sort of work but god there's got to be a permanent solution that doesn't involve rubbing something down there every day.
|

replied September 15th, 2010
Rash that does not itch started on testicles
Ok, my husband must be the 6,825th guy to be looking here for some sort of answer. All the major medical sites do not list this type of rash, but it is obviously a common problem.

What started on my husband's testicle sac about a month ago was reddish-pink smooth (but wrinkled) 1/2" spots on his scrotum that DO NOT ITCH, and doesn't hurt.
After a few weeks it spread to his upper inner thighs. Now on his regular skin the rash is still reddish-pink,and roundish, but rough. It seems to be getting a little worse by the day, and just spread along his belt line. He is a mason and this started in a the hot month of August. He never wears underwear.
What is this? Is it contagious? I severely hope not, I show no symptoms.
I assume it's not fungal because it doesn't itch. Any ideas would help. Thanx.
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
have you found what this is? i have the same symptoms.
|

replied September 30th, 2010
It's Jock-Itch
|

replied November 1st, 2010
Jock itch
Guys this is JOCK ITCH!!!!
|

Guys this is JOCK ITCH!!!!
|

buy cheap athlete foot cream and put on yours balls!!!
|

replied November 2nd, 2010
ive had it for a long time. on hot days or before you do anything that involves sweating, i prefer to cover everything in gold bond powder(blueish bottle). as long as you keep it dry, it helps a lot. carry the bottle with you if you have to. you can use the jock itch creams to possibly get it to go away faster, but the best thing for me is a good shower and then powder. goes away almost over night.
|

replied November 2nd, 2010
careful with that gold bond in the blueish bottle...ha its a cooling powder, so after a shower it may feel like you have dry ice between your legs for about 5 minutes...lol lil precausion, but goes away.
|
Tags: skin
Quick Reply