Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I've Decided...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I'm going to tell my family about my pregnancy sunday. I figured after all the signs being thrown out that are insinuating i'm pregnant I might as well let the "baby" out of the bag! Lol besides, my lil sis is coming home tomorrow night and that would be the perfect time to tell everyone at the same time. I just hope that's enough to assure myself mentally that everything will be okay. My biggest fear was to tell everyone i'm expecting and find out the baby hasn't or isn't going to make it, I can't have that on my conscious. But since everything has been leading in the right direction as far as my pregnancy is concerned, even with the discharge and slight bleeding, so that gives me hope. With my doctors appointment on the 13th, i'm still a little nervous. The clinic I attend usually sends out a notice to your house if they need to you come in right away. I took a blood test and she took a sample of the discharge, so i'm hoping it's nothing that can't be fixed. I have to tell my mom most of all because a lot of my appointments will depend on her taking me to them, since my car is shot. Well, everyone wish me luck and hope I don't back out! :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied August 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck hun! We're here if you need us!

<3
gaby
|