Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Cramps...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Are these normal? I get them every once in a while...Like they are not as strong as if it was my time right before I got my period, and they only last like, 15 seconds. It is the time I should be getting my period, well, the 20th, but it hasn't come, it didn't last month either, =op. But I don't think it is my period cause its been like this for a few days and I took a test, as most of you know from before, and it came back positive. But then I only believed I just got pregnant. I believe I am more pregnant than we planned. I can't hold my fat in anymore without it hurting, and past the 1 or 2 inches of my normal fat =x...It's hard. Not like my stomach from before. So *shrug*. I have a doctors appointment this thursday at 6:15 pm. We will see how it goes, and how far I am. It would be sooo !**@! up if the test came back negative.

Love much,
heather
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 28th, 2003
Experienced User
Yes they are cramps from your uterus stretching to fit the baby! They are normal as long as they are not painful and not followed by blood! You and your little one should be ok!! And don't suck in!! Its not good!!

Much love
-jessika-

lol could you imagine me trying to suck in at almost 38 weeks??? Wink
|

Experienced User
Lmao, no I couldnt imagine doing it at that length, but I dont want to look fatter than I allready am until I know I am so far along and it's okay. Lol.

Thanks though jessika, why arent you on yahoo or aim, btw?

Much love,
heather
|

Experienced User
Hey
Hey heather. I havent gotten a positive test back from home pg tests..But I also took them in the evening. I (in caps) always hold my fat in. I cant anymore. It hurts after like 10 minuites!!! About 10 minuites ago I heard water in my belly!! I havent drank any water today either!! The only time I ever got that sound was when I played sports and drank a lot of water or gatorade!!! Have you ever heard that?! If not, try to juggle your body and see if your hear it!! There are never any false positives on a home preg. Test. Hcg was found in your urine, which is only in the urine of a pregnant woman!! You should be fine...On the 5th of oct. Im going to try to go to the doctor!! Wish me luck and good luck on your doc. Appt!!!

Sarah
|

Experienced User
Thanks sarah. I still don't believe I am pregnant. But yeah, even though the test came back positive, the place still wants me to test again. Know the difference between hpt's and what they do to your urine at the caring pregnancy centers, or places like it? Because if it's nothing different, the results wont be the same being as they are testing me at night. *shrug*

much love,
heather
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski