Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hey Guess What!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey everyone I havent been on all day today, sorry! Because ive been so very busy at work! But anyways I got good news! I got a raise!!!! I was making 10.50 now I make 11.75! Starting yesterday! Lol he barely told me today. My raise wasnt due for another 2-4 weeks, but he did it now!

Not only that...Me and jose got a computer and we get the internet at home thursday!!! Yay! So we are gonna hook up the web cam and stuff there. He is so excited to finally play on the net like I do! Lol and he wants to make an account so he can say hi to everyone and stuff.

Oh yeah, I think it was april who told me about putting a potato in the microwave and then putting cheese and sour cream right? Well I do that all the time now lol and my mom and sister were over last night and I asked if they wanted one and they were like no, sounds sick from the microwave, so I made mine anyways and they tried it and they were like, hey how did you make that its good!!! I was like duh I already told you! And then they wanted me to make them but I was like no too late! Lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats nikki on your raise Smile and now we get to talk to jose too. So now we get to talk to ryan and jose to dads to be Wink that should be fun.
~heather ryan and mackenzie
|

replied August 3rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Congrats nikki, well done
|

replied August 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Alright nikki!! That extra money will help out a lot with the little one coming!

Love,
megan
|