Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Introducing Myself

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi my name is nina and i'm 35 weeks pregnant with a boy I went through alot of trial and tribulations before and early in my pregnancy but things are fine now. This has been such a fun experience for me but am happy its almost over. I am looking forward to starting my new life. Can anyone share their pregnancy experience with me and their mothering experience also?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Hi nina nice to meet you sweetie my name is maddison im seventeen and im also pregnant iam 22weeks (forgot how many days opps bad me lol.)i dont know what im having me and my boyfriend jason(the babys daddy)dont want to know what it is we want it to be a surpise! And also im new here! Congraglations with your babyboy on the way do you know what your going to name him?..I have no names picked out yet im still thinking but I hope I can get to know eachother more. So take care for now sweetie bye
maddison! Laughing
|

replied August 1st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey hunn nice to meet ya! How old r u? And are u with the babies father? Congrats! Your son will be here soon! My name is kari, im 18, and I have a 2 week old son garret* welcome!
|

replied August 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey girl! Nice to meet ya! Im gaby, 15, not preggo or a mommy and not ttc! Hope ya stick around. Do you have any pics?

<3
gaby
|

replied August 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey hun!
Nice to meet ya! My names shauna, and im currently 5 days overdue with my first child... Grrrr lol! I dont know the sex Smile hehe so its a surprise! (they woudlnt tell me up here so oh well lol!) i'm 18, liveing with my babies daddy in our apartment... And if baby dont come soon, I get induced this thursday or friday! I hope u like it here! Its always nice to meet new people! Smile

shauna
|

replied August 1st, 2004
O yeah I was wonderin if u got some pics too!
|

replied August 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Hi nina, im jolieska from nyc, soon to be 17, had a miscarriage july 17th with my first pregnancy and im engaged.

Congrats to u and all with the pregnancies and births.
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Hey im kayleen im 16 and 29 weeks pregnant with a girl !! Im still with the babys fatherand im due oct 19th!! Well hope you like it here
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey! I'm erin, 22 and 19 weeks pregnant with my and my husband's first child. We find out the sex on thursday! Welcome to the forum!
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
Hello!!!!
Hi nina, i'm jade, possible 8wks pregnant and still with the father, 22 by the way. Welcome home!
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
Hey! Welcome. Im shannon 16 no kids and not expecting. Smile
shannon xoxox
|